BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Nail Color, Linen, .45 fl oz

• How many coats of this polish do you typically apply? 3 Answers
Sally Hansen® Smooth and Perfect Nail Polish

Start your review of Sally Hansen® Smooth and Perfect Nail Polish!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Love this color of a nude. You can never go wrong with wearing a nude color nail. It goes well with everything and is very elegant. Sally always does a great job with their nail polish formula and is long lasting and such an affordable price.
Susan D.
Warren, RI
Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Nail Polish is our go to nail polish. It dries quick and smooth and comes in a great assortment of colors. Price is great so we are able to try many colors. Great Product.
Autumn B.
Green Bay
This nail polish is great it doesn’t chip off easy and stays for a long time. I personally think that it is a tad pricey but rightfully so since it does work so well. I would buy it again, maybe this time try a different color.
Gracika E.
This is one of my favorite colors. It’s so weird but I love it. This polish perfectly applies to the nail which makes it easy for an at home manicure. I purchased mine at rite aide but I’m sure you can find it anywhere!
Susana B.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I love this nail polish because of the brush! It helps me apply the nail polish very well. I like the color selection and the formula is just amazing. It dries very quickly which I love because I'm a very impatient person lol
Willi-Susy E.
Seminole, TX
Cool Look beautiful absolutely love this brand just wish I was better at nails and had longer ones to try em all now there’s no point I’m a homemaker and once I do dishes every polish ever chips off 😥
Julia B.
It stays on for a very long time, I still do my nails every two days because I use my hands a lot and always wash them at work due to the work I do, my hands get very dry and skin grows back like the next day. Love their color selection and the longevity!
Rhonda A.
My nails definitely got stronger!! I really like this nail polish!! The price is decent and yes it’s worth buying!! I highly recommend this nail polish to others!!
India l.
I love all Sally Hansen products . I love there color range and the formula of there products. I have yet to be disappointed with any of their products. as for this nail polish I love the soft pink. It glides on well. it last for a few days with the proper top coat. It does chip after a few days but all polish tend to do so if it is not chip proof or gel coating. It has a nice sheen to it alone, but i always follow with a clear top coat. The pricing is amazing. I would repurchase and recommend this product. Sally Hansen® Smooth and Perfect Nail Polish
Stephanie P.
Highland, CA
It is a great color but since it is light you have to apply multiple coats to get the desired color. It is not expensive and can be ground at many stores. I have multiple of these nail polishes. One thing that they can improve on is the length of time it takes to dry. I would prefer if it dries way faster than it actuallg does.

Walmart