Sally Hansen® Smooth and Perfect Nail Polish uploaded by 🌻SARA B.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Nail Color, Linen, .45 fl oz

Buy on Amazon
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Stephanie P.
Fayetteville, NC
It is a great color but since it is light you have to apply multiple coats to get the desired color. It is not expensive and can be ground at many stores. I have multiple of these nail polishes. One thing that they can improve on is the length of time it takes to dry. I would prefer if it dries way faster than it actuallg does.
Autumn B.
Green Bay
This nail polish is great it doesn’t chip off easy and stays for a long time. I personally think that it is a tad pricey but rightfully so since it does work so well. I would buy it again, maybe this time try a different color.
Cassandra M.
Edinburg , TX
Love the color ! It goes well with anything and everything and I would totally buy it again and I recommend for others to buy it as well. Super great product. The color is very nice and like I said, I definitely recommend it.
Fotini A.
Beautiful soft color, I have gotten many compliments on this shade. I must've bought it from Walgreens. Yes easy to apply. Pricey only because the brand does not participate in coupons or sales. Yes I would recommend
Kyleigh B.
Bay City, MI
This color is perfect for my skin tone!! It’s neutral, sweet, and makes me feel like an angel every time I wear it! I always go for Sally Hansen for my colors. It’s affordable and has every color I’ve ever needed!
Taylor G.
Loveeeee this nail polish! It is very pigmented and you only need to apply two coats. It’s very easy to apply. Compared to other nail polishes it shows up very well. I would recommend this brand to anyone!
Susan D.
Warren, RI
Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Nail Polish is our go to nail polish. It dries quick and smooth and comes in a great assortment of colors. Price is great so we are able to try many colors. Great Product.
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
Another go to shade that I love. It’s a subtle color but looks so cute and feminine on your nails. I love that you can wear it year long and it lasts a really long time. It’s one of my favorite colors.
Maha Z.
Baldwin, NY
This color from Sally Hansen gives my nails a natural look which I love and this companies nail polish makes my nails stronger , that is why I always use there nail polish.