Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Nail Color, Sorbet, .45 fl oz uploaded by Celeste M.Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Nail Color, Sorbet, .45 fl oz uploaded by Riya J.Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Nail Color, Sorbet, .45 fl oz uploaded by natashia h.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Nail Color, Sorbet, .45 fl oz see more...

• How many coats of this polish do you typically apply? 3 Answers
Gracika E.
This is one of my favorite colors. It’s so weird but I love it. This polish perfectly applies to the nail which makes it easy for an at home manicure. I purchased mine at rite aide but I’m sure you can find it anywhere!
Allison Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love this polish. I really like the color and it lasts a few days, not as long as getting them done at the salon but if you have an event to go to these won’t chip for a few days. I finish it off with a gel top coat.
Susana B.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I love this nail polish because of the brush! It helps me apply the nail polish very well. I like the color selection and the formula is just amazing. It dries very quickly which I love because I'm a very impatient person lol
Maddy K.
Franklin
This color applies very easily and is a nice and classic look. It's relatively inexpensive and is high quality so I definitely recommend it to others. I usually buy it at the drugstore where there is a wide selection
Mandy Y.
West Palm Bch, FL
I would like to say that I do like the pigmentation of this shade but it does chip off very easily. Which is a bummer. I've used this shade about 5-6 times and every time, without fail, it chips/peels off within the 1st few hours. Not a big fan.
Norma G.
I love this nail polish I always have to use this on my nails the color pay off is amazing. The brand is good my only complaint is it needs more nudes and that's it other than that they are good.
Rhonda A.
My nails definitely got stronger!! I really like this nail polish!! The price is decent and yes it’s worth buying!! I highly recommend this nail polish to others!!
Riya J.
I have the shade very light pastel blue called 06 Air and I have had this shade for a year or so...this is one of my go to shade during spring/summer when I just want something light on my nails. This lasts on my nails about 4 days without chipping without top coat which is normal for me with regular nail polishes. You do need to apply 3 coats to get complete sheer coverage but I don't mind to get a beautiful light sky blue clear like the summer clouds.
Kiran S.
Sally Hansen. What should I say? It Is the best and #1 company in the world. No, I am not exaggerating and the best thing is the prices are reasonable for all of its products for a stay at home mom or even a working women, so I want to just say Good bye OPI and it's competitors. All of its products are perfection from waxes, to nail tools, to nail laquers (nail polishes), and last but not least nail strengtheners ( includes cuticle cream).
Elise V.
Chula Vista, CA
Really cute color. Loved it during the summer time. For the price it really lives up to the name. The formula is easy to apply and does have a smooth finish. When dry it has a nice shine and enhances the color even more. Love this.
Naila K.
How many coats of this polish do you typically apply?