Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Nail Color, Sorbet, .45 fl oz uploaded by Riya J.Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Nail Color, Sorbet, .45 fl oz uploaded by Celeste M.Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Nail Color, Sorbet, .45 fl oz uploaded by natashia h.

BY SALLY HANSEN

• How many coats of this polish do you typically apply? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
I decided to do my first at home manicure using this product. I didn't want to spend too much money on a base coat, polish and top coat so I was excited that Sally offered a full manicure system. The only issue I have with this polish is after I shower or wash my hands with warm water it leaves an ash white look on my nails. I usually just go back over the polish with another coat. This is a perfect color for me to wear to work because it's considered a nude/neutral color.
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Kim M.
Jackson, NJ
Sally Hansen products are great in general, but their nail polish specifically is always priced well, easy to use and apply, and have a great number of choices for colors. I always use Sally Hansen and definitely would recommend.
Allison Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love this polish. I really like the color and it lasts a few days, not as long as getting them done at the salon but if you have an event to go to these won’t chip for a few days. I finish it off with a gel top coat.
Mary S.
Flemingsburg , KY
This is an affordable brand of polish that actually lasts (5 days to a week in my experience). It dries quickly and this, and other colors, are bright and true to what they look like in the bottle.
Julia B.
Brooklyn, NY
It stays on for a very long time, I still do my nails every two days because I use my hands a lot and always wash them at work due to the work I do, my hands get very dry and skin grows back like the next day. Love their color selection and the longevity!
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
This went on smooth but the color did pop as well and it began to chip easy I bought mine at sally beauty supply and at Walmart it was easy to apply and an ok price
Gracika E.
This is one of my favorite colors. It’s so weird but I love it. This polish perfectly applies to the nail which makes it easy for an at home manicure. I purchased mine at rite aide but I’m sure you can find it anywhere!
Diana H.
This is an alright nail polish. My only complaint is that I have to put on 3 coats of the color to become barely opaque. It’s almost as if the pigment refuses to stick to the nail!! I don’t really recommend this nail polish.
Susana B.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I love this nail polish because of the brush! It helps me apply the nail polish very well. I like the color selection and the formula is just amazing. It dries very quickly which I love because I'm a very impatient person lol
Naila K.
How many coats of this polish do you typically apply?