BY SALLY HANSEN

Shuchi j.
Shuchi j.
Sunnyvale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always have been a fan of this product. Bought this product multiple times now. I bought it on Amazon. I saw this in Target also. It doesn't go away without wiping it off. It's a little too sticky on lips but if you want to make your teeth look brighter then I recommend this product🙂
Judi W.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
I actually have this in 6631-05 Gleaming but I couldn't find a listing for it here. I love it! I don't really know that it brightens my smile any but it is a very pretty, subdued kind of dark pink glossy color. And it just goes on so smoothly, feels and looks good.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sally Hansen products are always my go to products! I use them all the time and this lip treament doesn't disappoint!
Love all of my sally hensen products. sucj a great line and wonderful lip treatment
Jodie W.
Jodie W.
Amazing product for the lips, it is easy to apply and to take off. I bought this product at boots, can also find at Superdrug. My first time using this product. I would highly recommend!
svetlana P.