BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Skin Firming Line Minimizing Makeup in Beach, full size 1.4oz

Buy on Amazon
Lea A.
Linwood, NJ
This product is a LIFESAVER!!! I've been using it faithfully since my senior prom! It takes care of your legs and leaves them looking picture perfect! So easy to use just make sure you follow instructions carefully!
lakynn d.
Alkol, WV
this product is good for the price! i sometimes use it as a primer under my foundation to reduce the appearance of lines around my eyes and mouth. overall, i really recommend this!
carly g.
Sorry but have not actually tried it but by the looks of it I already love it cannot I have a bit of that would really appreciate it
steph s.
Affordable but ineffective so why bother nice packaging though didn't do what it said it would do I bought this at Target
Maria P.
Product felt nice on my skin and the smell very light and it did not give me a allergy. Would buy it again and recommend
Zoey G.
Uniopolis, Oh
It's a great product definitely worth it! I love it! It's super great for my nails when they aren't looking their best.
Patricia P.
Lancaster, CA
Good alternitive for a primer. I use this every so often to keep my skin healthy. I love it. Leaves skin geeling nice.
Teala W.
occidental, CA
Sally Hansen's skin firming is one of THE best ones out there. You can definitely see results within first few uses.
Daisha k.
Paterson
Very useful , co.es out with great results at the end . I Love this brand of product I would love more of it too.
Aniqa J.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product, doesn't damage my nails and leaves it smelling fresh and looking shiny!