Sally Hansen® Sexy Curls Eyelash Curlers uploaded by Juana J.Sally Hansen® Sexy Curls Eyelash Curlers uploaded by Kaitlyn L.Sally Hansen® Sexy Curls Eyelash Curlers uploaded by Shelby W.

BY SALLY HANSEN

• Precision curler with optimal control
  • Lash curler head shape makes it easy to view and use
  • Redesigned hinge does not sit on or pinch cheek like competitors
  • Includes a refill pad

Dramatic, eye-opening curl. Optimal control and visibility. Comfortable to use. Steady spring-loaded grip.

How To Apply:

• Before crimping, make sure pad is in place.
  • Place curler as close to upper lid as possible.
  • Close handles slowly and squeeze tightly for 10-20 seconds.
  • Double metal finger loops provide controlled comfort.
  • For more curl, repeat.

Sally Hansen® Sexy Curls Eyelash Curlers
  • "I will never buy another eyelash curler! this one grips your lashes without hurting them. Tip: blast your curler with a hairdryer for even curlier, longer hold lashes" in 12 reviews
Rose S.
Belgium
LOVED THIS EYELASH CURLER. only problem was after LOTS AND LOTS of use it would break, but I would just buy a new one. Then one day I went to repurchase it and found out they no longer sell it where I live. Someone tell me if it is discontinued or if my Target just sucks! I loved this eyelash curler and want to repurchase it for the 100th time.
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
LOVE THIS LASH CURLER! I've been using this one for so long now, and its such a good curler. Its extremely easy to clean, comfortable to hold and use on an everyday basis. I haven't found a lash curler yet that really compares because this one is just so great and the price as well.
Janée J.
Not sure where all the amazing reviews are coming from. I wish I had the same experience as others with this eyelash curler. I’ve used this for quite a few months but I still hate it as much as I did when I first got it. It feels bulky, it doesn’t get all of my eyelashes curled at once, it rips a ton of my eyelashes out, the handle slips all the time and rips a ton of eyelashes out. Thankfully my eyelashes grow back fast. I gave it an extra star just because it does curl your lashes a little bit. Not a product I’d ever buy again, though.
Kristin S.
Monroe
This was the first eyelash curler I had and I still use it after about 3 or 4 years. It is super reliable and it curls my eyelashes perfectly. I tried a revlon curler and this one was way better. I would recommend this curler to anyone with straight eyelashes like myself.
Kaira L.
Fairbanks
Love the spring in this! it curls all of my lashes even though I have lashes that want to stay straight. It gets close enough to my eyelid to where it curls all of my lashes, but I've never had the problem of accidentally pinching myself with them.
Brittany C.
Oxford, AL
Perfect for curling my lashes. I have really long lashes and I prefer to curl them and use mascara instead of using false lashes. The Sally Hansen eyelash curler is perfect, it doesn’t pinch or cause the eyelashes to stick to the curler. It also comes with a replacement pad - which is either silicone or rubber, I’m unsure - but it is easy to clean and sanitize and pop back in for the next time you’re ready to use it. Would definitely recommend it for a gentle and easy-to-use curler.
Danica Y.
It’s so good for on the go fix ups! It’s not those flimsy curlers,and has a pretty good price. I use it everysingle day and it’s in my daily makeup routine!Even if I don’t have makeup I still use it cause they make my eyelashes work!
Addison M.
This eyelash curler looks sleek and simple. It’s super easy to use, and the thumbhole size caters to nearly anyone. A great tool for the price. I bought mine at Target. I’d definitely purchase again.
Elizabeth P.
Tobyhanna, PA
For a while it worked great, and all of a sudden it doesn’t curl my lashes anymore and i haven’t even had it long. I wouldn’t recommend it if i have to replace the rubber part about every month.
Myla T.
This is one of my favorite eyelash curlers! I love that there is a spring on it to make it easier to pump through the length of the lashes to give a nice wide-eyed look. The curve of it also isn’t too rounded (a little flatter) and is able to get really close to the lash line. Mine also came with an additional bottom pad which was a bonus! It also seems more sturdy around the finger holes than other all metal eyelash curlers.