BY SALLY HANSEN #7 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes polish safely and gently from artificial nails.

Enriched formula with essential nutrients help promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles with every use. A special blend of Vitamins and Chamomile cares for and improves artificial and sensitive nails.

Acetone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzophenone-3, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fd&C Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090).

How To Apply:

• Soak cotton pad in nail polish remover.
  • Press pad firmly on nail surface and wipe until completely clean.

• Where can you buy this besides Walmart?1 Answers
  • Does the nail polish remover make ur cuticles super dry a...2 Answers
Susan L.
Annapolis Royal
I have bought this product a few times and it is the best! The smell is not over whelming and it removes all of my polish. The price is really good as well. I will continue to buy it and highly recommend it to all my friends. It also comes in other types and all are good.
Jordan H.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is the same nail polish remover my mom has used since I can remember the first time I put on nail polish. I can't think of using any other remover. I normally get it from target and it isn't very expensive. I will keep buying this product until they discontinue it.
Danielle R.
Best nail polish remover. Gets off all nail polish even if its thick or stubborn. It's a great price also. I have used this product for a while now and refuse to buy anything else. Easy to use and I definitely recommend this product to those who do their nails a lot.
Stephanie R.
Concord , NC
This is a great nail polish remover and I’ve used this product for years. I buy this product at Walmart or any pharmacy store. It’s gentle on your nails and it doesn’t have a bad smell. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend others to use it as well.
Malorie H.
Iowa City, IA
I really like this remover because some of my nail polish is impossible to get off with other brands. It was a good price also. I really like the sensitive aspect because I have very thin nails and they get irritated when I scrub on them too long with other removers!
Jacqueline P.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
I've used Sally Hansen nail polish remover every since I started doing my own nails. It's potent enough to get the job done effectively without being too harsh on the skin. It's very affordable and I've never had any reason to purchase a different brand.
Kyrie R.
Reno
Was money well spent, not to pricy at all. I will defend continue to buy and use this nail polish remover. I will also recommend it to friends. I go to Walmart for my nail polish and nail remover. It’s nothing like cuter though. So u will just have to try.
Ellie H.
Portland , OR
I first bought this nail polish remover because it advertised itself as being artificial nails compatible since at the time I had acrylics on. I keep using this nail polish remover because it's affordable, it works and it can be found pretty much anywhere.
Kadie L.
missoula
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product because its for sensitive skin. I’ve used this for awhile because my skin is super sensitive. I can’t use many other products and this is really affordable. I definitely recommend this for anyone who has a hard time with sensitive skin.
Kayla M.
South Webster, OH
I love my Sally nail Polish remover. Makes my nails feel amazing and not Sandy dry. Easy to use and it's never removed color from my pants lol. Got it at Sally's. Alot of other nail polish removers make my finger nails dry and brittle. Will buy always
ashley s.
oostburg, wi
Does the nail polish remover make ur cuticles super dry and rough after using it?
Ashley O.
Hinesville, GA
Where can you buy this besides Walmart?