BY SALLY HANSEN #5 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes polish safely and gently from artificial nails.

Enriched formula with essential nutrients help promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles with every use. A special blend of Vitamins and Chamomile cares for and improves artificial and sensitive nails.

Acetone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzophenone-3, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fd&C Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090).

How To Apply:

• Soak cotton pad in nail polish remover.
  • Press pad firmly on nail surface and wipe until completely clean.

• Where can you buy this besides Walmart?1 Answers
  • Does the nail polish remover make ur cuticles super dry a...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsey V.
Sioux Falls, SD
By far this is my favorite nail polish remover! I’ve been using it for years, so I’ve been through the formula changes and I love it because the smell isn’t too powerful so it’s great for those who don’t like the generic overpowering nail polish remover scent!
jamila w.
louisville
This product works just like everyone else. Comparing to equate brand I recommend this one. Except this product is pricer compared to equate brand! But it works differently it’s just an amazing product! Sally Hansen® Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Megan A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Great nail polish remover. Like most nail polish you have to scrub it off this works way easier and is found at a fair price at any Wal-Mart or convinent store. I recommend this nail polish remover to anyone who doesn’t like to sit and scrub their nails
Abbey W.
This is a pretty good nail polish remover, it gets all the polish off pretty quick and efficient. It also doesn’t leave that weird film over your nails like a lot of polish removers do. The smell isn’t too terrible either, I would buy this again!
Maria M.
Salinas, CA
I love the Sally Hensen nail remover. It removes fast your nail color. I have used other products that leave a little stain and then my nails feel weird. With the Sally Hensen nail remover it is so much faster and my nails feel and look great!
Maia Y.
McLean
This works great for removing polish. Some removers require scrubbing of the nail but polish is easily removed with one to two swipes of this. The only reason I’m giving it four stars is that I can not tell that it makes my nails healthier.
Ashley M.
birmingham al
This sally hansen nail polish works absolutely great on artificial nails!!! I love to get artificial nails but always hate having to go through the process of taking them off because it’s to painful! This eliminates the pain and toughness!
Nancy D.
Riverside
It took me forever to come across this product and now that I have I can't live with out it.  I can't leave the store without buying a bottle.  This product really is for sensitive cuticles and nails.  I dont like the dryness of over removers and this one is almost no existent but strong enough to do the job
Nicole L.
Alto
Sally Hansen is one of those brands that feels like it’s been around forever but never fails to satisfy. This is the only nail polish remover I use it is great. I always make sure to put on coconut oil after to help with the dryness.
Flora A.
Mount Pleasant
This product is the bomb. I am obsessed. It works amazingly for removing acrylic or gel nails. It’s the only product I’ve found that really works. It’s easy to use and the odor is bare-able. The price is good for how long it lasts.
ashley s.
oostburg, wi
Does the nail polish remover make ur cuticles super dry and rough after using it?
Ashley O.
Hinesville, GA
Where can you buy this besides Walmart?