Sally Hansen® Sensitive & Artificial Nails Nail Polish Remover

Removes polish safely and gently from artificial nails.

Enriched formula with essential nutrients help promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles with every use. A special blend of Vitamins and Chamomile cares for and improves artificial and sensitive nails.

Acetone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzophenone-3, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fd&C Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090).

How To Apply:

• Soak cotton pad in nail polish remover.
  • Press pad firmly on nail surface and wipe until completely clean.

I have sensitive/thin nails. What’s the best nail polish remover to maintain strength?
Will this remove acrylic nails?
Where can you buy this besides Walmart?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Sensitive & Artificial Nails Nail Polish Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Concord
I’ve used the pads and the liquid like this and I would for sure say this works better. It defiantly gets the job done!! You just have to make sure your careful with it and don’t spill it because the ones I have don’t have little squirt nosles... it opens right up like a beer so if you knock it over it’s over.
Columbus, OH
Let’s be honest here nail polish remover does exactly what it wants to do every time. I can’t think of a time I purchased something labeled as nail polish remover and it didn’t remove the nail polish. I think this is a product you can always count on to do what it says it’s going to do, regardless of brand.
Troy, NY
This is my go to when I am removing press ons or acrylic nails. I have gone months with horrible nails after trying to remove nails on my own without the right products. After using these it takes much less time to remove the nails and we nails feel far healthier afterwards.
This is such a great product especially since I've become a fan of doing my own nails at home. It's really affordable. It doesn't have a super strong order and seems less harsh on my hands. I tried this on a whim and I will definitely purchase another!
San Antonio , TX
I wear dip nails an sometimes I can’t get to the salon when they need to be removed and redone. I count on this product to gently and safely remove the existing acrylic from my natural nails. Def recommend for those who wear artificial nails
springhill
Yeah sally Hansen is so such a good product. It gets a nail polish off within three like wipes of your cotton ball and there’s a lot and it’s not too pricey I would recommend buying it if you need to get some nail polish off of your nails
Romulus, MI
This is the only brand of nail polish remover that I’ve ever tried and I ever will try because this works so well but I don’t feel the need to venture out to other products. It really is a good nail polish remover that I recommend you try
USA
I have to get my nails done because they don’t grow so I go to Sally Hansen sensitive an artificial nails nail polish remover I don’t use anything else the only thing I use love it does not try my nail salon I have brittle nails
Franklin, TN
I think this product gets the job done. Although I have used other products, I have never had issues with this one. I would recommend to all ages and kinds of nails to use. It also doesn’t have a foul smell when using.
12948 S US ROUTE 31
Product helped take off my acrylics at home! I was able to use this on my nail that was damaged from a situation that left my nail bleeding was super useful and helped with other products to heal my finger nail.