BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes polish safely and gently from artificial nails.

Enriched formula with essential nutrients help promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles with every use. A special blend of Vitamins and Chamomile cares for and improves artificial and sensitive nails.

Acetone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzophenone-3, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fd&C Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090).

How To Apply:

• Soak cotton pad in nail polish remover.
  • Press pad firmly on nail surface and wipe until completely clean.

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Jet.com
Wendy.Garcia❤ G.
Tulia, TX
If you are needing something for sensitive nails.. This is the one. I use this one after i have taken off acrylic nails. When i have taken off my acrylic nails it leaves my nail beds very sensitive. I keep my nails painted always and this nail polish remover help the burning you would feel because of sensitive nail beds. The price is worth it and i would recommend it to family and friends.
Missy S.
I feel like this is great for home use. But I also think salon strength isn't exactly true as what they use in a salon seems to work better than this. Certainly smells like salons do though. I gave 4 stars because it seemed to leave a polish residue which I don't like and really dried my cuticles which I expected to a degree but not quite like it did
Nita S.
Boerne
Not much to say about this nail polish remover, except that it does a good job at doing what it's supposed do, which is removing nail polish! It doesn't dry out the cuticles excessively like some other removers.
Angela C.
Hallsville

Sally Hansen® Sensitive & Artificial Nails Nail Polish Removerby Sally Hansen. Overall good product picked it up at Walgreens. I'm not sure how it compares to others I have not used any other I would probably buy it again when it runs out. It was very easy application.

Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
This is a great nail polish remover and I’ve used this product for years. I buy this product at Walmart or any pharmacy store. It’s gentle on your nails and it doesn’t have a bad smell. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend others to use it as well.
Celina A.
Oakley ca
Sally Hansen works really good on taking off nails! It is very easy to use and apply to the nail but I would say that it does have a strong scent like other nail polish removers. I always see this brand at Kmart and Riteaid. I would definitely buy again :)
Megan A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Great nail polish remover. Like most nail polish you have to scrub it off this works way easier and is found at a fair price at any Wal-Mart or convinent store. I recommend this nail polish remover to anyone who doesn’t like to sit and scrub their nails
CUFFED🤤💍DC❤️👑 T.
West Memphis
Very good nail polish remover not much to really say I’m sure there’s better it takes Amir if swipes to actually remove the nail polish but it isn’t expensive so I suggest you get some it works!! And I love y’all here nail polishes!
T C.
Ludington, MI
This product works great! Anything Sally Hansen is very effective and is easy to apply or take off whether it’s their nail polish or remover. I recommend Sally Hansen nail polish remover to anyone with the toughest nail polish.
Maria G.
Works great! I apply with a cotton ball and it takes my nail polish right off with no scrubbing! I purchased this product at my local cvs. I am a repeat user due to how strong it is and how quick it removes my nail polish.
Ashley O.
Hinesville, GA
Where can you buy this besides Walmart?