BY SALLY HANSEN #7 in Nail Polish Remover

Removes polish safely and gently from artificial nails.

Enriched formula with essential nutrients help promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles with every use. A special blend of Vitamins and Chamomile cares for and improves artificial and sensitive nails.

Acetone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzophenone-3, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fd&C Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090).

How To Apply:

• Soak cotton pad in nail polish remover.
  • Press pad firmly on nail surface and wipe until completely clean.

• Where can you buy this besides Walmart?1 Answers
  • Does the nail polish remover make ur cuticles super dry a...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber R.
I wear artificial nail kits often, and use this brand (and only this brand!) to clean up the excess glue from my artificial nails and also to help with making the removal process easier and this remover works great for me. I have tried cheaper, generic store brand polish remover and it does not work nearly as well as this brand does. I actually just applied a new set of nails this weekend and my nails are looking GREAT, this remover helps me clean up the glue inevitably end up with around the acrylic nail and on my fingers so well that 2 people have already complimented my nails and asked where I got them done! People are always impressed when I tell them I did them at home myself.
Marilynn E.
Chicago
I like this! I kind of like the way it smells. It takes off color very well. Biggest downside is that it doesn't take of glitter polish well, although I haven't found anything besides straight acetone that will do that successfully. It also leaves some color when I try to remove blues, but that's also pretty par for the course in terms of other nail polish removers that I've used.
Kalei B.
Noxapater
This nail polish remover Is very cheap & is well worth it! The color is not really Blue At all on the hands like some think. It gets the job done without trying to hard. There is no Limit to matte or glitter or thick layers of polish it will get it off your nails. I recommend this to everyone! It Is great for natural & fake nails so either way the price is worth what u get!
Cat D.
I'm not fond of the normal packaging for nail polish remover. It is way to easy to spill, and this stuff gets everywhere and smells terrible. There are only a few that have special openings to avoid spilling. But, for the most part it works. Not great at getting off heavy sparkling polish, but otherwise it does the job. The packaging could definitely be more attractive.
Sydney G.
Durham
This product gets all my nail polish off with one pad. Which is good for me because I don’t want to keep using remover or pads. Also it was right about being pro-vitamin this product grew out my nails and now I have longer nails than before I love this product and recommend it to my friends when I’m out with them looking for a new nail polish remover.
Missy S.
Anderson, IN
I feel like this is great for home use. But I also think salon strength isn't exactly true as what they use in a salon seems to work better than this. Certainly smells like salons do though. I gave 4 stars because it seemed to leave a polish residue which I don't like and really dried my cuticles which I expected to a degree but not quite like it did
Carolina G.
Miami
I’m not sure this is the exact one that I usually use I just make sure that it is 100% acetone. It removes the nail polish super fast and you don’t have to use a lot of it. Any other product or side effect that it does is just a bonus like the vitamins to help protect your nails. It is very inexpensive and you can find it almost anywhere.
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
I don’t use nail polish remover often but when I do Sally Hasen is my go to. Removes colored nail polish great. Easy to use. I prefer to use the nail polish remover with a cotton ball. This product is definitely something I’d repurchase.
Rachel H.
San Antonio, TX
Sally Hansen® Sensitive & Artificial Nails Nail Polish Remover gives your nails that pro vitamin, that makes your nails look and feel healthier and stronger. The only con is, is that it doesn’t really do its job as well as some of the other nail polish removers I’ve tried. Sally Hansen® Sensitive & Artificial Nails Nail Polish Remover
Sarah R.
Easthampton, MA
Sally Hansen® Sensitive & Artificial Nails Nail Polish Remover does the job. Even works well on removing the stick on glitter nail polish. If you’ve ever used glitter polish you know how hard it is to get off. I really like how the remover doesn’t dry out my nails. The pro-vitamin formula stands up to its name.
ashley s.
oostburg, wi
Does the nail polish remover make ur cuticles super dry and rough after using it?
Ashley O.
Hinesville, GA
Where can you buy this besides Walmart?