BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSally Hansen
Sally Hansen See The Light Comfort Tweezers

Sally Hansen® See The Light Comfort Tweezers

by Sally Hansen

Now you can see exactly what you're doing with these lighted tweezers from sally hansen. A bright led illuminates the area you're working on, so you don't miss small hairs, splinters or other items that need attention.

Does the light on the tweezers doing the job well?
How is it? Is it actually comfortable?
Now this is a product that intrigues me! Did you enjoy its performance? Details please! [product:sally-hansen-beauty-tools-see-the-light-comfort-lighted-tweezers-]
Start your review of Sally Hansen® See The Light Comfort Tweezers!
How would you rate this product?
Gwendolyn B.
La Habra, CA
Great for plucking small hairs that are hard to see. I love the light attachment. Makes it easy to pluck in the dark or dim light. One bad thing after 2 weeks my pair totally split in 2...kinda upset since they were pretty pricey for tweezers.
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
Due to my sensitive skin I use a lot this one to depilate my legs. This one is precise made with good materials but what I really like is the light is a really good addition, a good improvement to an old one. Also good price, I recommend it.
Nicole C.
STAND BY THESE TWEAZERS! LIETERALLY MY GO TO WHEN I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THE SALON! EASY TO USE! The price is deffinety worth the product! My skin type is normal.
Leah J.
Newland, NC
I use this because I tweeze my eyebrows a lot! I love the light and handle on it! Great product
Stephanie  V.
Minneapolis, MN
So I really don't like tweezing I use other types of products and tweezing when I have to I absolutely hate it so I want something that gives me a good comfort fit for my fingers to be able to tweeze because it's already painful enough to rip little hairs out of you you don't want to have to strain your hands to do it.
Kayla  G.
I got these because I thought they would be so much better than the original ones. I was wrong. They are kind of awkward to use. Also the light is just weird and doesn't really help. I used them a couple times and then gave them away. They work, but not better than the original design.
Michelle  B.
Palmyra, NJ
I was interested in the tweezers because of the light on it. The light doesn't last long but it is helpful for the stubborn hairs that are difficult to see but can feel.
Xochilt L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It really gets those blonde small hairs with the light that comes with I even bought one for my mom
nars A.
These are so comfortable and so precise and I love it was more than any other tweezers
Judy M.
I wasn't really impressed by these tweezers I expected more from them but they were a little harder to use and felt heavy in my hand I'm not repurchasing or recommending them there are just better or inexpensive tweezers out there