BY SALLY HANSEN

shayla j.
Great lipstick and just overall amazing! Cute packaging and I am just overall in love with. It worth purchasing in my opinion. Long lasting and I'm in love. I wear it everyday and I would recommend this others.
Brigette L.
Gustine, CA
Pretty just wish it would last longer. But still good for the price. It love love it was a little more red. But it cool and works plus pretty much you get what you pay for
Jessica G.
I found this product to be very pigmented and it lasted me throughout an 8-5 work day! Unlike other lipsticks I have applied, the texture of this lipstick is very siky and creamy. Almost moisturizing. I didn't have to moisturizer my lips before having to apply the lipstick. I really did enjoy the pigmentation and moisture this lipstick gave. I see myself purchasing more of these lipsticks within the future.
Caitlyn B.
Sophia, NC
Love how my lips look after wearing this product and it lasts all night! It does not smear or get onto my teeth and is a very nice color for me.
Melissa L.
Clarkston, MI
This lip color is great! The formula is nice and smooth and the color is very pigmented and would look great on many different skin tones.
Macie G.
Sally Hansen is the best! This lipstick is great too! The color stays way longer than other brands and doesn't leave my lips feeling dry!
Hazell P.
Love the lip color it keep your lips looking beautiful and you are it stays in your lips longer making them look so sexy.
Mari K.
Galloway, NJ
Very rich and dark red lipstick keeps your lips looking sexy And amazing U should get one if you haven't yet
Haley H.
I liked the product color wise! It's very rich and beautiful. But the texture made my lips dry and cracked.
Nfyh G.
I love this! It stays on so good and I normally don't wear red lipstick but I kinda like this color on me!