Sally Hansen® Satin Glam Nail Color

by Sally Hansen

A satin ribbon on your nails! This satin-finish transforms your nails into an accessory. Infused with particles of pearl, this formula applies glossy and dries to an elegant sheen. Creates a unique, shimmery matte look Dries to a satin finish Net Wt....

Me gustaria probarlo..
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Satin Glam Nail Color!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoBridgeport, CT
I love Sally Hansen nail products! They strengthen the nails and make the nails look so pretty. It is easy to apply and at a reasonable price point to buy anywhere. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
2 years agoMilwaukee, WI
Sally Hansen is a staple in my home and in my nail collection I absolutely adore these products and very good price points to you get him at the drugstores but very good product
5 months agoBozman, MD
pretty colors that can be worn to elegant events and lays very nicely on the nails. i love the pink colors because i think they look very mature. again for a great price that can’t be beat. i like it!!
2 years agoJonesboro,Ar
Oh my gosh so when I was 15 my mom finally let me start using different colors than pink or green and omg I just love sally 😍😍 fast drying long lasting 😍 good color
2 years ago10954
This color is so cute. You have got to buy this. I usually don't do reviews but it's amazing and so affordable. It's so good compared to other products I've used and is so easy to use. The color is amazing and would recommend this to everyone. I actually made my friend buy this also and she just loves it. It's a must have!!!
a year agoEl Paso , TX
This Sally Hansen® Insta-Dri Matte Nail Polish is one of my new faves!!! The color is amazing & I think it’s pretty affordable, the value is perfect, I bought mine Walmart Dollar Tree & @fallasparedes I found it for $1 the only thing I didn’t like about these is that they dry fast.
2 years agoNew York
Yes! It's good and I love this color. Very happy with my Go Gold Sally Hansen nail polish. Best price I've seen on Amazon. Will be ordering more and different shades of the Satin Shimmery Matter Finish Nail in the future. I recommend this to any girl who loves glam shimmery matte nail polish. I also use this with the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat, Clear.
2 years agoGainesville, FL
I can't get enough of this product I'm a nail fanatic so I love to keep my nails done and keep them bright and beautiful this product was just what I needed it's a versatile nail polish so you can wear it in the winter as well as the summertime this is a great find and I will be purchasing it again in the future.
2 years agoBakersfield , CA
I went through a stage where I wanted matte everything. When I saw these colors I just had to have them all. I really like how the blue looks and the black. They all are pretty. Unfortunately they don’t stay on my nails long with out chipping. They are so pretty though. You can’t really put a gloss over to help them stay longer either.
2 years agoBaltimore, MD
I really like this product. I really made my nails look so pretty. Yes very easy to apply to the nails. It was a lil pricey but if u want good product you have to spend a lil more for it. Yes first time I use this product . Yes I told my friends about it.