Add a Photo

By SALLY HANSEN
#600 in Nail Tools
Sally Hansen® Satin Glam Nail Color 03 Metal Iced.
Photo (1)
Sharsay M.
Sharsay M.
Gainesville, FL
June 22, 2017, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Satin Glam Nail Color 03 Metal Iced
I can't get enough of this product I'm a nail fanatic so I love to keep my nails done and keep them bright and beautiful this product was just what I needed it's a versatile nail polish so you can wear it in the winter as well as the summertime this is a great find and I will be purchasing it again in the future.
Erika S.
Erika S.
June 21, 2017, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Satin Glam Nail Color 03 Metal Iced
It takes a few coats for it to actually be the metallic color. It's better than most but could use a little better formula. It was my first time using this color. It's easy to apply but u have to apply many coats of it. I mean if it had maybe a better formula I would recommend more often.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
June 21, 2017, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Satin Glam Nail Color 03 Metal Iced
I just didn't really like how the polish lasted on my nails. It came off pretty quickly for me. It's simple enough to apply, just didn't beat out OPi for me, other than the price which even then, not too far off. Personally, I might try it again in the future.
Aleena R.
Aleena R.
10954
June 22, 2017, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Satin Glam Nail Color 03 Metal Iced
This color is so cute. You have got to buy this. I usually don't do reviews but it's amazing and so affordable. It's so good compared to other products I've used and is so easy to use. The color is amazing and would recommend this to everyone. I actually made my friend buy this also and she just loves it. It's a must have!!!
Saina E.
Saina E.
June 22, 2017, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Satin Glam Nail Color 03 Metal Iced
Nice Color . Loved It . && It Doesn't Come Off Easy Good For About 2 To 3 Weeks . The Price Was Good To , I Would Totally Buy It Again . But The Thing About This Is You Domt Find It At Every Stores .
Jocelyn N.
Jocelyn N.
Dallas
June 23, 2017, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Satin Glam Nail Color 03 Metal Iced
I've actually been using this product now since during summer I've been looking for light flashing shimmery colors they're really good if you're on-the-go you drive really fast and if you don't have time to go to the nail salon to do your nails because of that
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Tomball
June 20, 2017, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Satin Glam Nail Color 03 Metal Iced
I love nail polish and I loved this one. It is one of the best nail polish so have used. Other are ok but this one and i would use it again. Muiltputle thime. Goods value lots of product. Not very pricey i would recommend to others. I have recommended to other
Bryanna G.
Bryanna G.
Salinas ca
June 23, 2017, 1:37 a.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Satin Glam Nail Color 03 Metal Iced
10/10 love there nail polishes sooooo pigmented and it doesn't have the nail polish in chunks it is so liquidy and I love there silver nail polish and the hot pink one
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Loveland, CO
June 21, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Satin Glam Nail Color 03 Metal Iced
Its a nice color, goes on smooth with only 2 coats for perfect coverage. I forgot to get the top coat though, it would look better with gloss rather than satin finish. The color is lighter than what the photo shows, it seems more light silver not as pigmented
Shantel S.
Shantel S.
Greenville
June 20, 2017, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Sally Hansen Satin Glam Nail Color 03 Metal Iced
my mom loves these colors so I thought why not buy her one....now she won't leave me alone about it. she loves this and it actually a reasonable price nothing over the top.