Sally Hansen Satin Glam Nail Color 03 Metal Iced uploaded by Yuliia D.Sally Hansen Satin Glam Nail Color 03 Metal Iced uploaded by Caprice M.

BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Nail Tools

Sally Hansen® Satin Glam Nail Color 03 Metal Iced. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sharsay M.
Sharsay M.
Gainesville, FL
I can't get enough of this product I'm a nail fanatic so I love to keep my nails done and keep them bright and beautiful this product was just what I needed it's a versatile nail polish so you can wear it in the winter as well as the summertime this is a great find and I will be purchasing it again in the future.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this sally Hansen satin glam nail color! I apply it twice on my nail,drys pretty fast and it's last for about a week or so before it starts to peel. Such a great color. It runs for about $4 to 5 dollars depends on where you buy it. All in all I would say it's a great nail polish for your buck.
Erika S.
Erika S.
It takes a few coats for it to actually be the metallic color. It's better than most but could use a little better formula. It was my first time using this color. It's easy to apply but u have to apply many coats of it. I mean if it had maybe a better formula I would recommend more often.
Michonne S.
Michonne S.
Baltimore
I really like this product. I really made my nails look so pretty. Yes very easy to apply to the nails. It was a lil pricey but if u want good product you have to spend a lil more for it. Yes first time I use this product . Yes I told my friends about it.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
I just didn't really like how the polish lasted on my nails. It came off pretty quickly for me. It's simple enough to apply, just didn't beat out OPi for me, other than the price which even then, not too far off. Personally, I might try it again in the future.
Aleena R.
Aleena R.
10954
This color is so cute. You have got to buy this. I usually don't do reviews but it's amazing and so affordable. It's so good compared to other products I've used and is so easy to use. The color is amazing and would recommend this to everyone. I actually made my friend buy this also and she just loves it. It's a must have!!!
Saina E.
Saina E.
Nice Color . Loved It . && It Doesn't Come Off Easy Good For About 2 To 3 Weeks . The Price Was Good To , I Would Totally Buy It Again . But The Thing About This Is You Domt Find It At Every Stores .
Jocelyn N.
Jocelyn N.
I've actually been using this product now since during summer I've been looking for light flashing shimmery colors they're really good if you're on-the-go you drive really fast and if you don't have time to go to the nail salon to do your nails because of that
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Tomball
I love nail polish and I loved this one. It is one of the best nail polish so have used. Other are ok but this one and i would use it again. Muiltputle thime. Goods value lots of product. Not very pricey i would recommend to others. I have recommended to other
Jessi C.
Jessi C.
Boynton beach , FL
This nail polish is absolutely stunning on fingernails and the color is beautiful. The pros of the nail polish is of course the color and I don't really know cons but compared to alternatives it is one of the best.