Sally Hansen Satin Glam Nail Color uploaded by Gaoshuapa R.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Unique Shimmery Matte Look A Satin Ribbon On Your Nails!&Nbsp; This Satin-Finish Transforms Your Nails Into An Accessory.&Nbsp; Infused With Particles Of Pearl, This Formula Applies Glossy And Dries To An Elegant Sheen.

Buy on Walmart*
Audrey O.
Austin, TX
Review for: Chic Pink
This nail polish is so beautiful and sparkly and i love it! i have it in 3 colors. it dries down to a satin/matte finish but i prefer to use a shiny clear topcoat over it because it really intensifies the simmery glitter effect. I recommend it because its affordable and it works with many nail shapes
Tiffany T.
Ogden, UT
Review for: Go Gold
I love this color, and Sally Hansen goes on smoothly and easily, and lasts for long periods of time. I have always been a fan of this brand, because even applied at home, it will last and look great long after other brands will crack. I would happily buy it again.
Myra H.
Union City, CA
Review for: Chic Pink
I love this color on my nails. It looks so beautiful and the pink looks really classy. The nail polish texture is awesome. The price is reasonable and I bought it from Target. It is super easy to apply and use. I would recommend this to others to buy
Edwarlyn B.
Review for: Go Gold
I love sally hansen's nail products i think that worht the money (is a little expensive for a drugstore product) but is ok! dry very fast, beautifull colors and easy to apply (i love the brush is very comfortable), definitely amazing. i love it.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Review for: Chic Pink
Fun pink pigment that brightens up any outfit. Sally Hansen polishes apply very nicely and can last for days. To get a really shiny finish just top it with a clear coat of polish and the lacquer will look amazing! A wonderful affordable brand.
Melissa F.
Oakwood, OH
Review for: Chic Pink
Love the color. This brand coats well. I like the light pink not so bright colors. This product is easy to you and apply. I would buy this brand and color again. I buy most of my nail colors at Walmart. I would recommend this to others.
Nancy O.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Go Gold
I was looking for more color choices of this nail polish and was shocked about the price. It only cost me less than $7 for this same color from a drugstore. I hope the price listed is just a typo error because it is just ridiculous!
Andrea M.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Taffeta
Didn't like the color too much on my skin great for me allow a little bit too pricey for a nail polish but overall great product just would like a different color
zella w.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Taffeta
I love this nail polish it stay on longer and the color is great the way it goes on . just one coat it the best nail polish I love the name I see why it expense
Annje H.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Taffeta
This is the perfect shade. Works for every day as well as when you want to get fancy for some type of event as well. Long lasting and fast drying.