BY SALLY HANSEN

Professional salon results at home have never been so easy. Saving you time and money. Salon tested. Safe. No dry time and nails feel protected. Easy removal. Kit contains all you need. Up to 10 salon gel manicures at home. Up to two week wear. No chips. Mirror shine.

Keyshia C.
New York
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It works great. I rushed to Walgreen to buy this. I've had Sally Hansen's Gel Pro polish kit for years now, and have gotten all my friends and my mom to purchase it. The product is great and comes in many different colors. Their pastel colors are my favorite. Finally professional results at home. My nails have never been long, and are soft. I hesitated to buy this because it is pricey, but I took a chance, figuring it would save lots of $$$ at the salon. It is as easy as polishing your nails, and my nails are growing! This was definitely worth the money. I've only tried the Shell We Dance, Red My Lips and Wine Not because my nails were so short and little to start. It's subtle. Now that they are a little longer, I even polished them with regular polish.I can't believe I actually have nails. I haven't tried the gel strips yet, because that seemed too time-consuming. I'm glad I chose the polish one instead. It took me about 40 minutes from start to finish. I will say you have to make sure you are doing thin coats otherwise it won't cure. All in all a great product! It does what it promises. Fantastic!
Jessi F.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I've had Sally Hansen's Gel Pro polish kit for 2 years now, and have gotten all my friends and family to purchase it. The product is great and comes in many different colors. Their pastel colors are my favorite.
Lexy B.
Couldn't tell you the price because it was gifted to me. Lasts for about 2 weeks depending on how rigorously you use your nails. Instructions are simple. More difficult and time consuming than normal nail polish to remove.
Chris N.
Sally Hansen is a name you can trust for nail care. All of their products are available at local drugstores and places like Walmart Target. This kit is excellent for someone who wants the professional look of gel nails but doesn't have the money for going to a salon every two weeks. Sally Hansen nail polish doesn't chip easily and always seems to be shinier than other polishes.
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
This product helped me during all my school dances , I felt so pretty during them all because my nail were always on point because of this gel set
alexis g.
This doesn't work the way I figured it would work out. Is a shame because it's pretty pricey. I won't but again.
Elliette O.
Dallas, TX
Me encanta la duración de este producto el color es bellísimo en realidad todos. Buen precio para la calidad
KHESHA K.
This is such a great product! I use it pretty much all the time especially in between trips to the nail salon
Erin H.
Acton, ON
Obsessed with this set. Nice to be able to do the UV gel at home and it looks great! The first one I bought had a malfunction with the lights so I emailed Sally Hansen and they sent me a whole new pack so customer service was great!!

back