BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Salon Pro Gel Nail Polish - High Society - (Bulk Value Pack of 2) see more...

JacLynn🌹♡ W.
These gel polishes are amazing! You get the quality of the salon without having to leave your house! They don’t have a horrid smell either! Amazing quality and gets amazing color with just one stroke.
Amanda R.
Albrightsvlle, PA
This nail polish has great coverage. I probably could have gotten away with just using one coat, but I'm a two coat type of girl.
Krystelle M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product. It's amazing for the price. Would definitely recommend to all of my friends since it last such a long time
Intisha R.
A very pretty colour as well as applies really smooth and nice! Comfortable to wear and got this as a gift from a friend. I'm a first time user and find this product to be really good. I would definitely buy it again!
Felicia H.
28 Johnson street gasparillo
I love my gel polish it's gives me salon manicure nails I still a chance at work and I do my nails because I love to see a welcome hun I love this products