Sally Hansen Salon Pro Gel uploaded by Cindy l.Sally Hansen Salon Pro Gel uploaded by Destini C.Sally Hansen Salon Pro Gel uploaded by Shania M.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Up to 10 gel manicures per kit. Great value vs. the salon. Up to 2 week wear. No chips. No dry time. Mirror shine. Must use with LED Lamp. Salon results in 3 easy steps: 1. base coat - cure for 30 seconds, 2. color - cure for 30 seconds (then repeat with 2nd coat), 3. top coat - cure for 30 seconds & wipe with nail cleanser pad. Done.

• What's the best way to remove gel polish at home?1 Answers
  • Is this nsil polish long lasting? 2 Answers
Briana R.
Briana R.
Toluca lake , CA
Review for: Lady Luster
Yeah, the photo of this color is WAY OFF. Maybe it you put a pink base coat with it if would look like that. Otherwise, it just looks like a glitter topcoat. No actual color to it, just glitter. Not great. Even after 3 coats. I wish they would tell you how they achieved the look in the photo on the box, because that's what I actually want my nails to look like.
Cristy A.
Cristy A.
Review for: Jaded
Bought this bottle because I had heard great things about the gel nail colors and wanted something that wouldn't chip off before my wedding. Painted my nails a full week before my wedding and they still looked perfect on my wedding day. Awesome job for a very reasonable price.
Katy T.
Katy T.
Somerville, MA
Review for: Lady Luster
I purchased the entire Sally Hansen pro gel kit a year ago and absolutely love it. To complete the whole system does not take that much longer than a regular polish application, but I find that it lasts 3-4 times longer. I love the colors offered and how easy it is to use.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Kingston, TN
Review for: Plum's The Word!
This is the best Sally Hansen salon pro gel nail Polish. Plums the word!. This is by far one of the best nail Polish products I've ever bought. And I buy alot! I bout it at Walmart! And it turned out so good! I am highly highly recommending this product.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Review for: Blue My Mind
Got this as a gift when my mom saw me wearing a dress the same color and wanted me to wear it with the matching nail to a wedding. She said that the price was good, I painted my fingers and toes myself and it looked good for about a week.
Tee H.
Tee H.
Hyattsville, MD
Review for: Red Zin
Great product for individuals who enjoy a professional salon look. There are other alternatives for this product, however Sally Henson always has great quality. I would definitely recommend his product.
Jordyn W.
Jordyn W.
Midland, TX
Review for: High Society
The color is very pretty and the formula is great. I've used it only one time but was very impressed. I intend to buy more colors. I purchased the product at Target and would recommend to all.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Rockford, IL
Review for: Lady Luster
Before I started I really liked it the gel nail polish from it was really easy to use and it drives really fast I would use it again but I get my nails done at the nail shop now
Tia H.
Tia H.
La Salle, IL
The gel nails take FOREVER to dry! Easily dented even after the polish has set. Didn't last more than two days on my nails where as regular nail polish stayed on twice as long.
Beatrice L.
Beatrice L.
La Verne, CA
I love gel polishes! I don't really use regular nail polishes now because gel doesn't flake off that easily not like the normal nail polishes. I lovethese ones by sally hansen
Chrisanna W.
Chrisanna W.
Is this nsil polish long lasting?
Cara B.
Cara B.
Quincy, IL
What's the best way to remove gel polish at home?