BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally knows you're busy. So skip the salon, but get the results. • With patented Technology for advanced wear, more shine, and nourishing care. • Strengthen nails and add shimmering beauty. DIRECTIONS Shake gently. Apply 2-3 coats Net Wt. 0.45 fl oz /...

Buy on Amazon
Joselynne Y.
Charlotte, NC
Those color I choose were during the summer. I am a nail fanatic !! I choose to get color that Correlate with the season. I am a repeat user. Yes this polish is easy to apply. Yes I would recommend this product to other and there different colors you would be amazed.
Ashley B.
Amissville
This is one of my favorite colors, the purple is hardly noticeable from afar making it super trendy! Perfect for the fall and winter months! I prefer this brand specifically because of the color selection and the bottle shape makes it easy to hold!
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
These minis are pretty cool just throw them in your purse and when you need a touch-up they are great they don't hold too much and after a day they do kind of chip but the colors are really nice there cheap and affordable and easy on the go.
Natalie B.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this color for the holiday season! Whether it's the fourth of july, Valentine's day or Christmas. The color is super rich and pigmented. Recommend using a clear top coat to seal it in for a longer lasting mani
Sarah S.
I’ve never met a Sally Hansen nail polish I didn’t like. The best part is that it dries incredibly fast. Thad’s the most important thing for me when it comes to nail polish. It’s my go-to brand. I love it.
Laney O.
This is a pretty good nail polish. It has a really pretty, bold color. It doesn’t stain the nail or the cuticle. The only problem I️ have with it is that it chips easily, and comes off in the shower. This surprised me, as it is a gel polish.
Charlotte L.
Pittsfield, MA
Really like this polish. The color is great. Also found I’ve only needed two coats for it to look good. My only complaint is that I wished it lasted longer. Even with the sally Hansen gel top coat, I found my polish chipped after 2 days.
Julia M.
Love this color. I use this and then put the Deborah Lippmann gel top coat over it. It creates a better finish and really makes the color pop. In general Sally Hansen is the OG of nail care, there really isn't much of a reason to stray since it is inexpensive and she has everything, I just personally love Deborah Lippmann's gel top coat.
Angelica V.
The nail tech sally Hansen has been one of my favorite it is definitely in my collection it is very affordable and you can find it at any grocery store knew you and did I mention it’s very affordable I definitely recommend it in if you love to get your nails done I recommend you to come and visit me sometime and should be fine.
Dixie M.
I like this brand and nail Polish stays well through frequent use of your hands which is a plus if you are constantly washing your hands the water and soap can break down other Polish very quickly but this one hold up pretty well.