Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Ultra- Wear Top Coat uploaded by Lisa D.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Salon perfect finish up to 10 days. Guaranteed. Chip-resistant protection. No DBP, toluene, formaldehyde. Salon tested Patented Hardening Complex, with Biotin & Spirulina, creates a network to reinforce weak nails so they are more resistant to breaking. What It Is A salon strength protective top coat that improves color wear. How It Works. Salon tested formula with patented hardening complex, Biotin & Spirulina, creates a network that supports & strengthens weak nails. Forms a d. see more...

• Did anyone else experience chipping on the corners of your nails?1 Answers
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Macomb, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do my nails regularly (once a week or so) and have always had issues with my polish chipping by the third day. After trying Sally Hansen's Ultra Wear top coat, I don't need to try any others. This is the longest my nails have kept their polish! They look like a salon finish. The photo was taken four days post manicure.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Braselton, GA
This is my go to top coat. I love to have my nails painted, but I use my hands so much that they chip so quickly. A friend recommended this top coat so I tried it out and I am so glad I did. When I use this my nails don't chip nearly has fast and have a nice finish to them.
Kaley S.
Kaley S.
Very disappointed. Makes nails nice and shiny, but doesn't prolong the wear of polish on my nails. Anything you touch leaves indentions in the polish even long after it has dried. Will NOT repurchase.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Turlock, CA
I love this top coat. If I'm not in the mood for a color polish or I can't get into the salon I'll use this product to add some shine to my nails. You can find this product at Walmart.
Heather G.
Heather G.
This does make a great top coat to my nail polish, however I do find I need to do at least 2 coats. It is not as shiny as I would prefer but it gets the job done nonetheless
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Seneca, SC
this stuff is the bomb.com! i use it on my toes and they don't chip for weeks. i usually buy sally hansen in ulta or walmart. havent use any other top coat in ten years!
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Federalsburg, MD
I think this is the top coat ice used for a long time and loved it. It's smooth, helps prevent chipping and keeps nails shiny for weeks!
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.
Very nice top coat. Brings out whatever color you have underneath out very nicely. It also is not very pricey. I'd recommend
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Austin, IN
This has got to be one of the best top coats I've used. It's a very smooth finish I'd definitely recommend it!!
Erika S.
Erika S.
This product is okay, it's not my favorite. It goes on nice but doesn't make my polish last any longer.
sarah s.
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone else experience chipping on the corners of your nails?