Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Ultra- Wear Top Coat uploaded by Lisa D.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Salon perfect finish up to 10 days. Guaranteed. Chip-resistant protection. No DBP, toluene, formaldehyde. Salon tested Patented Hardening Complex, with Biotin & Spirulina, creates a network to reinforce weak nails so they are more resistant to breaking. What It Is A salon strength protective top coat that improves color wear. How It Works. Salon tested formula with patented hardening complex, Biotin & Spirulina, creates a network that supports & strengthens weak nails. Forms a d. see more...

• Did anyone else experience chipping on the corners of your nails?1 Answers
Kenya B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay top coat. It still chips. It's easy to use but it's not as good as an Essie top coat. I've only brought it once and I believe it was under $5. I probably wouldn't recommend it. I would go with Essie or Wet n wild!
Lisa D.
Macomb, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do my nails regularly (once a week or so) and have always had issues with my polish chipping by the third day. After trying Sally Hansen's Ultra Wear top coat, I don't need to try any others. This is the longest my nails have kept their polish! They look like a salon finish. The photo was taken four days post manicure.
Berenice S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really good! It helps your nail polish dry faster and makes your nails look flawless. Even if you made a mistake while doing your nails when you apply it won't be noticeable. The only down side is that half way through the bottle it got bad and I couldn't continue using it
Kaley S.
Very disappointed. Makes nails nice and shiny, but doesn't prolong the wear of polish on my nails. Anything you touch leaves indentions in the polish even long after it has dried. Will NOT repurchase.
Kristina H.
Braselton, GA
This is my go to top coat. I love to have my nails painted, but I use my hands so much that they chip so quickly. A friend recommended this top coat so I tried it out and I am so glad I did. When I use this my nails don't chip nearly has fast and have a nice finish to them.
Jacqueline S.
Seneca, SC
this stuff is the bomb.com! i use it on my toes and they don't chip for weeks. i usually buy sally hansen in ulta or walmart. havent use any other top coat in ten years!
Heather G.
This does make a great top coat to my nail polish, however I do find I need to do at least 2 coats. It is not as shiny as I would prefer but it gets the job done nonetheless
Kirsten C.
Federalsburg, MD
I think this is the top coat ice used for a long time and loved it. It's smooth, helps prevent chipping and keeps nails shiny for weeks!
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. If you are doing your own nails and want them to last like they usually do from the salon this will help.
Caylyn C.
Very nice top coat. Brings out whatever color you have underneath out very nicely. It also is not very pricey. I'd recommend
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone else experience chipping on the corners of your nails?