BY SALLY HANSEN

Up to 90% smoother looking nails, instantly! Fills ridges, salon strength. No DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde. Salon tested Biotin, a vitamin found in oysters, & Spirulina, a marine extract, are known to help strengthen and nourish nails. What It Is A gel-like base coat, that smoothes ridges and imperfections for salon results at home. How It Works This Biotin & Spirulina enriched formula, with self-leveling action, fills ridges evenly. Hardens weak nails and adds density to thin nails to help prevent splitting. Even fi. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Whitney R.
Norman, OK
This base coat was fantastic. I was using this because I wanted to apply a dark polish and didn't want to stain my nails. This did the job and made the polish last for over 3 days without chipping which is a miracle for me (normally mine lasts maybe a day). My only thing is that it was tough to get the polish off but I always seem to have issues taking off polish.
Shannon B.
Stevens Point, WI
This base coat is one of the many necessary tools I use to care for my nails, and I wouldn't replace it! Does a great job at keeping the nail polish in place and to prevent it from chipping. Awesome product!!
Valerie H.
Streetsboro, OH
I just purchased this product about a week ago and I am impressed with its sustainability and overall quality. The product acts and functions as a true base coat, protecting my nails as well as adhering my nail laquer thuroughly and keeping a nice manicure for days at a time without any chipping or pealing. Overall Fabulous!
Terra S.
Monrovia, CA
I always put some kind of base coat when I'm painting my nails and this particular one works great! Overtime it has been hardening my nails (or at least I think it has) and helps the nail polish last a little longer without chipping.
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this. Makes my nails feel instantly stronger and actually keeps the polish from chipping longer then any other base coat I've tried.
Lauren K.
Absecon, NJ
I'm really a fan of this base coat :) I use it as a base and a top. It protects my nail color and keeps it from chipping.
Jackie A.
Hughson, CA
This is great as a base coat, smooths out the ridges and makes my nail polish last much longer without chipping than when I don't use it.
Christine S.
This is a great product- my nails looked really healthy and it dried pretty quickly
Sara A.
Compton, CA
My nails are weak and this product make my nails strong and smooth love this base coat!!!
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
I have been using this product for the past two years. I always love the results I get!