BY SALLY HANSEN #29 in Nail Polish Base Coats

Up to 90% smoother looking nails, instantly! Fills ridges, salon strength. No DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde. Salon tested Biotin, a vitamin found in oysters, & Spirulina, a marine extract, are known to help strengthen and nourish nails. What It Is A gel-like base coat, that smoothes ridges and imperfections for salon results at home. How It Works This Biotin & Spirulina enriched formula, with self-leveling action, fills ridges evenly. Hardens weak nails and adds density to thin nails to help prevent splitting. Even fi. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Cynthia F.
Stuart, FL
This nail care product speaks for itself. Everyone I know uses this... it's great but used fast. However I still give it high ratings. Easy to use and better than other products in comparison!!! I would definitely let others know to buy this product..
Whitney R.
Norman, OK
This base coat was fantastic. I was using this because I wanted to apply a dark polish and didn't want to stain my nails. This did the job and made the polish last for over 3 days without chipping which is a miracle for me (normally mine lasts maybe a day). My only thing is that it was tough to get the polish off but I always seem to have issues taking off polish.
Shannon B.
Stevens Point, WI
This base coat is one of the many necessary tools I use to care for my nails, and I wouldn't replace it! Does a great job at keeping the nail polish in place and to prevent it from chipping. Awesome product!!
Valerie H.
Streetsboro, OH
I just purchased this product about a week ago and I am impressed with its sustainability and overall quality. The product acts and functions as a true base coat, protecting my nails as well as adhering my nail laquer thuroughly and keeping a nice manicure for days at a time without any chipping or pealing. Overall Fabulous!
Terra S.
Monrovia, CA
I always put some kind of base coat when I'm painting my nails and this particular one works great! Overtime it has been hardening my nails (or at least I think it has) and helps the nail polish last a little longer without chipping.
Chits V.
The best of all the ones I have tried.. I use it for my natural nail which is fragile..And along with the miracle serum it's been treating my nails really well
Lilyanna C.
Manchester, CT
I love the quality of this product the colors are so intense and last for a far bit of time I would definTky recommend it you want a good quality nail polish
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this. Makes my nails feel instantly stronger and actually keeps the polish from chipping longer then any other base coat I've tried.
Jackie A.
Hughson, CA
This is great as a base coat, smooths out the ridges and makes my nail polish last much longer without chipping than when I don't use it.
Lauren K.
Absecon, NJ
I'm really a fan of this base coat :) I use it as a base and a top. It protects my nail color and keeps it from chipping.