Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Cuticle Eraser + Balm by Sally Hansen

by Sally Hansen

Quality you can trust at a price you will love!

Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Cuticle Eraser + Balm

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Cuticle Eraser + Balm by Sally Hansen!
Lanham, MD
this product is so underrated!!! I originally had this product a while ago but I emptied out the bottle and never replaced it. Well, now my cuticles are so dry and I have so many hangnails because I stopped using it. This cream is really a life saver, especially during the cold winter month. I recommend massaging it into your cuticles right before you go to bed so the cream really soak into your skin
Rochdale, MA
Crap. Doesn't work. Makes you wonder why you paid for this fancy cuticle remover just to end up doing all the removal work yourself. If you really want to invest in a good product try Sally Hansens Instant Cuticle Remover (it comes in a blue bottle) and is wayyy better than this ugly step sister. Plus it runs for less than $10! Get em!
Safford, AZ
This is the best cuticle eraser I love this product so much I really nourishes the cuticle. And makes it easy for you to push the cuticle back. It is the best thing I have for my nails. And I highly recommend this product.
This product helps keep my cuticles looking healthy which helps my at home manicure look professional. Softens and removes dead skin and makes it easier to push cuticles back without damage. This is worth the purchase.
Des Plaines, IL
I’ve always had dry cuticles and nothing I would try seemed to help....Until I purchased this! As the name suggests, it both erases and hydrates the cuticles, and now mine are no longer have cracked or peeling!
Houston , TX
It’s pretty self explanatory and the best part is that it is affordable and it actually works! The green is a little annoying but after you wash your hands it’s better
1,740 reviews
Very messy to use, but it gets the job done... I slather all over my cuticles, leave it for a couple minutes, use a cuticle pusher to push it all back, and then rinse in the sink before trimming... My only complaints about this product are that you end up using more than you need because of the packaging/application method, and the smooth softness of your cuticles doesn't last long after applying. I've used other products that will keep my cuticles soft for almost a week, whereas this one only lasts a day or two.
Dallas, TX
I don’t love this product. Prefer the orange Creme or the nail polish bottle gel. This is supposed to help with cuticle removal but I don’t think it works very well. And you have to rub a lot so your cuticles aren’t greenish colored. Prefer clear or nude cuticle products.
I have used this for years! It's the perfect thing to soften your cuticles so you can push them back and gently remove them without cutting or anything harsh. I rub it in, let it sit for a few minutes, use an orange stick to push back my cuticles and then rinse off. I always follow with a quick swipe of nail polish remover so that the polish sticks properly!
Akron, OH
Smells like cucumber melon. I put this on before bed and rub it in the best I can. It does stay greasy for a while, so I wouldn't use it during the day. It keeps the skin around my nails soft and moisturized. I'm not sure it's much more affective than regular hand cream, but I will use it until it's empty.

Looking for your answer?