Sally Hansen Salon Insta Gel Strips, Shell We Dance?, 16 Gel Polish Strips & Gel Top Coat

BY SALLY HANSEN

Salon insta-gel strips. 2 easy steps. Up to 2 week wear. Chip resistant. Mirror shine. Must use with mini LED lamp - sold separately . Will not damage nails. Apply color. Apply top coat. Cure under mini LED lamp (sold separately). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle S.
Meridian
I love this nail product, I get an effortless profesional nail look. I do not like that you can't save any of the nail strip for later, but it's at a convenient price. It usally last me around a week,but I would however but this product again since it's so easy to use.
loren h.
swansea , SC
Cheap made falls apart real easy but the time you do get out of them is somewhat worth it not sure for the price tho
Stephe R.
Saint-Nicolas
I love work with the instant stripe because i dont loose time waiting for my nails to dry! With a baby making my nails and wait for them To dry is almost impossible but the strip save my nails ! Easy and quick To make ! I bought mine in dollorama, so really cheap !
Jessica J.
Brampton, ON
These are simple to use and good for anyone . They are quite pricey good for special occasions