BY SALLY HANSEN

Salon insta-gel strips. 2 easy steps. Up to 2 week wear. Chip resistant. Mirror shine. Must use with mini LED lamp - sold separately . Will not damage nails. Apply color. Apply top coat. Cure under mini LED lamp (sold separately). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany C.
Indianapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I doubted so many times on these gel strips. To me they look complicated to do and get great results. After several times go to the store, I finally broke down and bought my first pack last week. To be honest I thought they where pretty good. I didnt do thegreatest job. So next time I believe I'll just stick to the nail salon. I paid $5 and some change, they are a reasonable price. I couldn't make my nails look professional.
Dion H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed the convenience of the insta strips. The first couple of days everything is fine. However once the topcoat is gone so are the insta strips. All said fingernail polish lasts longer.
Alex L.
Bryantown
Ive used these when I've been in a rush and can't wait for my nails to dry. Easy to put on. Chip after only a couple weeks. Will dry out in the package if not used in a certain time frame.
Melissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't much like these probably because you have to cut the correct size. I wouldn't buy again