BY SALLY HANSEN

Salon insta-gel strips. 2 easy steps. Up to 2 week wear. Chip resistant. Mirror shine. Must use with mini LED lamp - sold separately . Will not damage nails. Apply color. Apply top coat. Cure under mini LED lamp (sold separately). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca P.
Scottsburg, IN
Love the Sally hamsens mail strips. They don't smchip and stay on for atleast three weeks.I r eccommend you all go buy it. It's way better than any polish I've tried. It's a home run in my park.
Patricia G.
Dallas, TX
Son súper bellas❤🙌 para las uñas y sacan de apuro y no maltratan las uñas en nada yo casi siempre me pegan y me duran bastante y son súper fáciles de poner no es nada del otro mundo pero son excelentee
Yani M.
Fair Lawn
I had used a different color of Sally Hansen gel strips before and they stayed on for 10 days, but these lifted off the next day. Same application procedure. Not sure what happened.
Leena S.
Honestly not my cuppa tea tried it once thinking you would work it does if you have the time to put it on all day I honestly do not so it took a lot of time to put on and I didn't enjoy afterwords it also had a weird smell to it I got mines from Rite Aid and I also got one from target before this is something preteenish
Gabrielle F.
Laval, QC
Not quite my type but still it's a good kit for a " to go" and not so expensive for it, kind good for the quality/price