Sally Hansen® Salon Insta Gel Strips uploaded by Paula G.Sally Hansen® Salon Insta Gel Strips uploaded by Maddi M.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Salon insta-gel strips. 2 easy steps. Up to 2 week wear. Chip resistant. Mirror shine. Must use with mini LED lamp - sold separately . Will not damage nails. Apply color. Apply top coat. Cure under mini LED lamp (sold separately).

AngiePerezTV P.
Miami
I got the starter kit on Amazon and I was hooked! These strips are AMAZING and last up to 2 weeks on me. I went back to Amazon to get a 10 count refill in assorted colors. Each box has enough strips for 2 manicures (short to medium length) or at least 1 if you use acrylic or press-on nails.
Marina D.
Shoreline, WA
These are as good (or better) than other polish strip brands. The gel topcoat it comes with really helps it last longer, and you can use the top coat as a clear top coat or polish after you’ve used up the strips. Tip: if you have short nails you can get away with using 1 strip on a couple nails.
Wafaa N.
Ottawa
Not a huge huge fan of these stick on nails. They're okay they just tend to break or fall off quickly. Gotta be careful with these ones but over all great product if you apply carefully.
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
I really like theses manicure strips. They are very quick and easy to apply and your manicure lasts at lease 2 weeks. They offer a variety of colors and prints so there's something for everybody. They can be found pretty much everywhere you can get sally b nail products. I love that there is no time wasted on waiting for your nails to dry is the Best part.
Leena S.
Honestly not my cuppa tea tried it once thinking you would work it does if you have the time to put it on all day I honestly do not so it took a lot of time to put on and I didn't enjoy afterwords it also had a weird smell to it I got mines from Rite Aid and I also got one from target before this is something preteenish
Rebecca M.
I am crazy about these nail polish strips. I have no patience to wait for polish to dry, let alone the time and talent to do freehand nail art. I have used several different patterns and colors of their strips and I love them all. And the best part is that there is no heat needed, as with other nail polish strips
Becca L.
Livingston, TN
These really just don't do it for me. They're okay but I'm not crazy about them. Working with my hands a lot, they fall off and chip and peel. It's just a mess. Maybe I got a bad set, but I won't be repurchasing again. I'd rather just go get my nails done.
Shannon G.
Plainfield , IL
I love using these gel strips! I can never not have nail polish on my nails and going to the salon to get them was getting waaay to expensive then I discovered this product. I love how is it is to apply and how long they last! Such good quality, will be using these every time I do my nails!
Becca V.
Houston
I was actually impressed with the gel strips! Very easy to apply and looked like actual nail polish. To make the gel strip last longer and work for me and my active lifestyle, I finished with two top coats of clear nail polish which lasted almost two weeks! Strips were purchased from CVS and I have seen them available for purchase in plenty of drug stores in a variety of colors/prints.
Sandra B.
Saint louis
 Long lasting would recommend this product to everyone easy to use affordable not expensive gentle on nails removable I bought this product at Walmart or use it two times a month and I would recommend it to everyone and I am a repeat user and this product is affordable

back