Sally Hansen® Salon Healing Cuticle Oil uploaded by Makeup A.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Instantly comforts, softens, smoothes and nourishes dry, rough cuticles.

Jenn Z.
Tower Hill Number Two
I’m a nail and cuticle biter, so for me I need something that will work. I buy this all the time, because this is the Only product that will heal my damaged cuticles. It’s very easy to apply and use. No mess and works quick! If you have the same problems I would definitely recommend this for you!!
Orchid G.
OK, this cuticle oil I really like. It feels thick and luxurious and the brush applicator makes it easy to apply. It seems pricey but it lasts a long time and doesn't seem to lose effectiveness over time, so it can be worth the investment to provide oil to those dry cuticles.
Molly T.
Fairway, KS
Salon Healing Cuticle Oil is one of my favorite every day products for treating dry, peeling and damaged cuticles! Easy to use and apply, doesn’t make a mess. Can use every day, the bottle lasts for a long time. Would buy again.
member-953f8
Purchased at: Amazon
I recently quit biting my nails/cuticles. So I have been trying to get them pretty again from the damage. This product really sped up the process! My nails and cuticles now look amazing!
Hunter L.
Auxvasse
Purchased at: Walgreens
Haven’t used this product for a while because after the initial use, I didn’t have to! My cuticles were very unhealthy and after using this product, they seem to be back to their “normal” state of being pretty healthy
Lisa V.
Purchased at: CVS
My cuticles are really rough after all the acrylic nails i have used over time. This has helped to keep them healed especially during the dry months of fall and winter.
Abigail O.
Newington, CT
I absolutely love this cuticle oil. This is the first cuticle oil I’ve ever purchased at Sally’s and I never purchased any other. It’s just so moisturizing yet not too oily on my skin. It does exactly what it has to do. I definitely recommend
Alba S.
Humble, TX
My cuticles were hell before I started using this product. It absorbs quickly, smells great and doesn’t leave my nails feeling greasy and sticky. I love it so much that I have 3 containers! I keep one in my purse, at work and on my nightstand.
Bri M.
Etna, OH
At work I am constantly retrieving and sorting hot paper from the printer in order to file my court documents. This has substantially dried out my cuticles. To combat this I bought my this cuticle oil and it's worked wonders!! It leaves my nail beds looking fresh and they feel great.
Gergana E.
Saint Petersburg
This oil is perfect to keep your cuticles nice healthy. I reccomand you use it at least 2 times weekly. I usually use the oil every Tuesday and Saturday that way they get a little break. I highly reccomand for a starting oil.