BY SALLY HANSEN #88 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Instantly comforts, softens, smoothes and nourishes dry, rough cuticles.

Bri M.
Etna, OH
At work I am constantly retrieving and sorting hot paper from the printer in order to file my court documents. This has substantially dried out my cuticles. To combat this I bought my this cuticle oil and it's worked wonders!! It leaves my nail beds looking fresh and they feel great.
Emily H.
Ocala, FL
This was a really nice product. It made my nails feel nice and clean, not to oily. It made my nails a ton stronger and my cuticle practically disappeared. I'm so in love with this and I'll definitely be repurchasing. I recommend this to anybody, who like me, struggles with weak nails and awful cuticles.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
I can't go without this!! I use it every night mixed in with my hand and foot cream. It keeps my hands, feet and nails looking the best!!
Trisha l.
i get my nauls done at nail salon every 2 weeks but i still always use cuticle oils because it helps to keep cuticles sof.
Mallary E.
Bethel, ME
Worked great on my broken and peeling cuticles. Healed quickly and oils helped cause less pain. Great product.
Alyssa G.
Hastings Hdsn, NY
Really has an impact on my cuticles. They are reducing with every use. Product is a fair price.
Rachel G.
Does a good job. You get 13ml of product or just over. So although it looks small. You only need the smallest amount. A little really does go a long way.
Super easy to apply. And you really feel like it's working. Which I like from a product when you can see or feel it doing its job.
I recommend this to my nail tech friends.
Carolina P.
Un aceite para usar en las cutículas que me gusta la uso en las noches antes de dormir para que me ayude a mantenerlas hidratadas y ala vez me ayuda al crecieninti de las mismasmas
dasha M.
tooting, london
Actually works
Was very spectical about the product at first however after years of arcylics it was worth trying and it actually worked to my amazement , very happy with results
Real C.
I quite like this but I personally don't use it often. I should use it more to tell if it is good or not. The texture is good anyway