Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersSally Hansen
Sally Hansen Salon Hand Care Severely Dry Chapped Hand Remedy Cream

Sally Hansen® Salon Hand Care Severely Dry Chapped Hand Remedy Cream

by Sally Hansen

Where can I buy it? I can’t find it neither cvs or Walgreens. Thanks in advance!
Que tal es este producto ?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Salon Hand Care Severely Dry Chapped Hand Remedy Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly Lua F.
I don't really like the smell of this lotion but it does what it has to do and makes my hands super soft! I will be using this only when needed as it can get greasy if you put too much.
Lori V.
Love this! I wash my hands a lot--and washing them a lot in winter causes them to become dry and painful. This product works very well for me. I use it a couple of times a day and before bed. You can buy it anywhere.
Daphne C.
Winchester, IN
I love this. I use it daily . A lot more in the winter months . It keeps my skin hydrated. It's not greasy like a lot of lotions . I recommend this if you have really dry skin . It's not expensive.
Destina R.
Is this Sally Hansen hand cream scented and if so do you know if any unscented alternatives?
Kayla M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband works outdoors and with his hands a lot and he only uses this lotion. His hands get very dry and chapped. This is not greasy and absorbs easy into dry skin making it soft again .
Emily M.
Merlin, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product for super dry skin! It's the only thing I've found that helps my dry hands and elbows in the wintertime!