BY SALLY HANSEN

Daphne C.
Winchester, IN
I love this. I use it daily . A lot more in the winter months . It keeps my skin hydrated. It's not greasy like a lot of lotions . I recommend this if you have really dry skin . It's not expensive.
Kayla M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband works outdoors and with his hands a lot and he only uses this lotion. His hands get very dry and chapped. This is not greasy and absorbs easy into dry skin making it soft again .
Kelly Lua F.
I don't really like the smell of this lotion but it does what it has to do and makes my hands super soft! I will be using this only when needed as it can get greasy if you put too much.
Lori V.
Love this! I wash my hands a lot--and washing them a lot in winter causes them to become dry and painful. This product works very well for me. I use it a couple of times a day and before bed. You can buy it anywhere.
Nicole S.
Charlotte, NC
Awesome product works perfect for dry skin. I would recommend it to everyone. No oily feeling which is something I seek in a hand lotion .
Destina R.
Is this Sally Hansen hand cream scented and if so do you know if any unscented alternatives?
Emily M.
Merlin, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product for super dry skin! It's the only thing I've found that helps my dry hands and elbows in the wintertime!
Kelly R.
Hollywood, FL
Que tal es este producto ?