BY SALLY HANSEN

Lindsay V.
This product didn't really keep my hands feeling very hydrated. It was a decent price, but didn't do it's job. I found myself always reapplying. The moisture would only stay for a few minutes before my skin felt dry again.
Really moisturized my skin and wasn't super oily! I use it every morning and every night. Has a nice smell as well. Leaves my hands soft throughout the day.
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff works great! And with the quality of this product you can't beat the price, its so moisturizing and leaves my hands so soft.
Hind A.
['Fredericton ', ''], NB
Sally hand care 💖💖 I am in love with these moisture, I love the smell, my friend went quickly to get it from the Amazon 😍 when she tried my cream ☺️💖
Alejandra P.
San Ysidro CA
This hand fan I liked a lot because it leaves the hands soft and my nails also has benefited because I take the dryness to my cuticles I love it