Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersSally Hansen
Sally Hansen Salon Hand Care for Dry, Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Creme

Sally Hansen® Salon Hand Care for Dry, Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Creme

by Sally Hansen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Salon Hand Care for Dry, Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Creme!
How would you rate this product?
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff works great! And with the quality of this product you can't beat the price, its so moisturizing and leaves my hands so soft.
member-c997c408c
Really moisturized my skin and wasn't super oily! I use it every morning and every night. Has a nice smell as well. Leaves my hands soft throughout the day.
Lindsay V.
This product didn't really keep my hands feeling very hydrated. It was a decent price, but didn't do it's job. I found myself always reapplying. The moisture would only stay for a few minutes before my skin felt dry again.
Hind A.
['Fredericton ', ''], NB
Sally hand care 💖💖 I am in love with these moisture, I love the smell, my friend went quickly to get it from the Amazon 😍 when she tried my cream ☺️💖
Alejandra P.
Tijuana B:C
This hand fan I liked a lot because it leaves the hands soft and my nails also has benefited because I take the dryness to my cuticles I love it

Looking for your answer?