Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Is it a salon quality manicure?

Juliette H.
Juliette H.
Canada
5 years, 1 month ago
My opinion is that you could get a manicure for way less and better results!
Nilmini A.
Nilmini A.
Dehiwela
5 years, 1 month ago
I would recommend it is of salon quality..
Lucia T.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
5 years, 1 month ago
ITS SALON QUALITY BUT TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT SLOW IF YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE DOES IT OR YOU IF NOT THEY LOOK BAD LOL
Maliha K.
Maliha K.
15380 Kuykendahl Rd. Houston, TX 77090
5 years, 1 month ago
Yes i have used this and i found this to be a salon type quality
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
5 years, 1 month ago
I think it is because my manicures start chipping like 2 days after.My sister helped me and they came out pretty good. It lasted for about a week.The only problem I have is with the choices with the nail polishes.There is only about 2 that I like from the collection and there are like 16 colors to choose from.