Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH

Does this stuff work great? I hate nail polishes cause my nails ship all the time and i need something that wont chip and will keep my nails looking good all the time! I have kids and do house chores so my nails break and chip! Wanna get this but wanna make sure its worth the money first? Thanks guys!

Melanie D.
Melanie D.
astoria, or
4 years, 3 months ago
I am a college student and a stay at home mom of 4. I like it because I don't have to find a sitter for my kids so I can go to a salon and pay around $40 and it stays on for around 2 weeks. I like that it doesn't chip and it looks professional. I say go buy it!
Hollie P.
Hollie P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
4 years, 3 months ago
I am a busy mom like you. I received this product for a Christmas gift. I used it with the gel top base and top coat provided but used a regular polish instead of a gel polish. I was very impressed with it's staying power. I noticed the first chip on day 12 by day 14 larger chips started appearing. Maybe if I used a gel polish it would have lasted longer.
Myya H.
Myya H.
Detroit, MI
4 years, 8 months ago
Maybe the light isn't powerful enough but this system doesn't work! Try another brand not salky hansen