BY SALLY HANSEN

Skip the Salon & Save! Up to 2 week wear No chips No dry time Flawless mirror shine No DBP, Toluene or Formaldehyde Professional salon results at home have never been so easy with Salon Pro Gel Polish by Sally Hansen! Salon quality gel nail color. No... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carmen V.
Washington , DC
I have used this before, it works pretty well and the finish is just like in the nail salon, the only thing is that it does not last as much as other brands, I bought in CVS for a good value, and they have a wide color options for gel manicure. Good option to replace a salon gel manicure.
Grey M.
Los angeles
After looking at all of my receipts for nail salons, I decided enough was enough. I went to Target to purchase this products and I fell in love. They work just as well as any salon grade gel and it is so easy to apply. I love that the color palette is vibrant and I recommend it to all of my friends.
Ashley N.
West Liberty, KY
This product is amazing! I would definitely recommend it to other people. Super early and not too expensive.
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Es muy costoso y no ofrece nada que no ofrezca otra marca como región. Lo que me gusta es que se seca rápido pero le falta más variedad de colores mate.