Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish, Polished Purple, .25 oz uploaded by Tiffany A.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Up to 10 Gel Manicures per Kit Great Value vs. the Salon Up to 2 Week Wear No Chips No dry time. Step 2 Gel Nail Color. Salon quality. Mirror shine. Must use with LED lamp. Use with Sally Hansen LED lamp, gel base and gel top coat. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha J.
Tulsa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Would recommend this to anyone. Left me happy and feeling good. Great manufacturer great grand
Mayrita P.
Its okay with this products. I've try it before nothing biggie about it. It'll last like couple of days from there itll remove
Kofelee S.
beaconsfield, buckinghamshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking forward to using this product as I use the same top coat and it's my holy grail but this gel polish was just disappointing as it chipped and smudged within a day even when using a uv lamp to cure it.
Julyn G.
I've used this polish before and the colors are vivid, glossy, and the brush coats the color on so smoothly. One coat will do the job!! The only thing,,, because of the thickness of the polish, it does take a little longer than I'd hope to dry.
Clariana B.
Tampa
Omg the colors in this nail product are so amazing I can't believe it it was my first time but I think I'll be using this brand more often I thought it was to pricy but totally worth easy to apply on omg like an angle I would recommend this to people but if you don't want to waste money don't buy it
Tiffany A.