BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish, Pearls Please and Just Peachy Nail Polish Kit with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ianna C.
Somers Point, NJ
I absolutely love this polish! It lasts forever and it dries smudge free!!! It takes a little while for it to dry but if you are willing to weight than it will come out better than the nail salon
Erica D.
Love these! Would recommend everyone to use this kind of nail polish. I thought it would be hard to put on since it said gel but it's real easy. And it's way more prettier than any other nail polish I've every used!
Natalia M.
Fort Worth
It's a nice product to be honest I always use heir products and they never fail it last for a long time doesn't chip!!!!!!'nnnnn and I'm telling you to buy hot it because it's disk disk really fotos
Devan S.
got rid of these nail polishes because I hated the light. I no longer use the gel with LED light but love the gel polishes that are without the light.
hanifah A.
I really love this stuff. Gives me the ability to get salon quality nails at home. Application is easy and directions are straightforward