BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Tools

Salon tested. No dry time. Nails feel protected. Easy removal. The LED lamp will cure (set) your manicure to a solid, high-gloss finish with zero dry time Starter Kit contains all you need:1 LED Lamp, 1 Gel Base Coat, 1 Gel Nail Color, 1 Gel Top Coat, 10 Nail Cleanser Pads, Acetone Remover, Cuticle Stick, File & Buffer, Instruction sheet.

Base Coat: Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Di-hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Butyl Acetate, Heptane, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Hema, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Isobornyl Methacrylate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Camphor, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:d&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725), D&C Red No. 33 (Ci 17200)].<Br/><Br/>Color Coat: Di-hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Hema, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Synthetic Wax, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Butyl Acetate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Nitrocellulose, Silica, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Polysilicone-13, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, [May Contain:mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), D&C Red No. 33 Aluminum Lake (Ci 17200), D&C Red No. 30 Aluminum Lake (Ci 73360), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Carmine (Ci 75470), D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake (Ci 45410), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Fd&C Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)].<Br/><Br/>Top Coat: Di-hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Hema, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Polysilicone-13, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ +/-:d&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)].<Br/><Br/>Cleanser Pad: Isopropyl Alcohol.<Br/><Br/>Acetone Remover: Acetone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Methyl Soyate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Macro- Cystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract.

How To Apply:

For best results use with full set of Sally Hansen Gel Polish range.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It did not last long it would rip off on the sides." in 1 review
  • "Tried the gel top coat with regular nail polish and the results were much better!" in 1 review
  • "these stay on very well for a long time." in 1 review
Hunter S.
I am very disappointed in this product. I was really looking forward to not having to spend so much money every time I go to the salon. I like doing my own nails so I thought this product would last just as long but it chips only a day after application!! Not happy with this product AT ALL.
Ashley J.
When I first purchased this item I was a little hesitant because the price was a little steep. Well to my surprise the kit worked amazing! The gel polish lasted for quite some time and my nails looked like they were professional done. The UV Light was just big enough to place your finger in it but I didn’t mind at all since it got the job done. Since then I have purchased more gel polish colors and I still love it just as much to this day. It is a little time consuming with all the steps but I think it’s totally worth it. This would make a great Christmas present !
Ivey S.
Alpharetta , GA
This was my first gel kit! It works fine but the colors take many coats— it’s gets too thick and then it peels. The light is good and I use fit for many years even after switching polish brands. It recently broke and I went with a more compact one off amazon, but it was a great place to start!
Allison M.
Preston, CT
I absolutely love this product. I wanted to get my nails done with gel and decided to try this. It come with everything you need to start. The whole process was quicker than going to a salon and in the long run will be so much cheaper. And I have to say my nails look amazing! I’ve only had it on for a few days now but nothing has chipped or made any marks in my nails. I can’t wait to try different colors!
Jordyn W.
Great Falls, VA
Absolutely love this kit when I need to polish my nails in a hurry. I love how my nails dry instantly and I don’t have to worry about them getting smudged. The only downside is that they start peeling off within a week for me
Alexandra G.
I like this kit and the color lasts longer than normal polish. The biggest downfall with the product is the sticky film on top of the nail after you paint the gel coat. They give little wipes but I've never seen them sold separately so you can keep using the kit.
Nathalie H.
I really love this product! It’s such a money saver, quick and easy to do. The polish usually tend to last about a week for me, but I’m pretty sure it’s because I start messing with it. I would definitely recommend it.
Gabrielle R.
Passaic, NJ
Easy to use for a perfect at home gel mani! I purchased mine at Ulta and I love it! I definitely will purchase more gel colors. The kit is reasonably priced for all that it comes with, definitely a good buy.
AngiePerezTV P.
Miami
This little kit is AMAZING and so easy to use. You get a flawless gel manicure, at home and in a flash. It lasts me up to two weeks. This shade of red is gorgeous! I also got more color refills for variety.
Jenn G.
Rockville
I love having my nails done but couldn't justify spending extra cash on getting a gel manicure every 2 weeks so I gave this a try. It actually works pretty well and I've definitely gotten my money's worth out of it.

I found that the nail polish that came with it chipped off after about 5ish days, however if I used some of my own nail polish, the base coat and top coat worked a lot better.
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you think this is easy to use and worth the investment?
Pamela D.
Roseville, MI
Looked at this the other day at Meijer, wondered if anyone knew how long this usually lasts and how it looked on. Is it similiar to Shellac?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it a salon quality manicure?
Ashley E.
I have been considering purchasing this. Is it worth the price? Does it save time? How long does it usually take? How long does it last? Regular polish usually lasts me about a week, do you think I could get 2 weeks out of using this? Can you use any polish with it as long as you use the base & top coat? Thanks for your answers!
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I have had the gel polish done professionally before.. does this actually work well and stay on for a while?