BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Nail Tools

Salon tested. No dry time. Nails feel protected. Easy removal. The LED lamp will cure (set) your manicure to a solid, high-gloss finish with zero dry time Starter Kit contains all you need:1 LED Lamp, 1 Gel Base Coat, 1 Gel Nail Color, 1 Gel Top Coat, 10 Nail Cleanser Pads, Acetone Remover, Cuticle Stick, File & Buffer, Instruction sheet.

Base Coat: Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Di-hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Butyl Acetate, Heptane, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Hema, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Isobornyl Methacrylate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Camphor, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:d&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725), D&C Red No. 33 (Ci 17200)].<Br/><Br/>Color Coat: Di-hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Hema, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Synthetic Wax, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Butyl Acetate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Nitrocellulose, Silica, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Polysilicone-13, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, [May Contain:mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), D&C Red No. 33 Aluminum Lake (Ci 17200), D&C Red No. 30 Aluminum Lake (Ci 73360), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Carmine (Ci 75470), D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake (Ci 45410), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Fd&C Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)].<Br/><Br/>Top Coat: Di-hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Hema, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Polysilicone-13, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ +/-:d&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)].<Br/><Br/>Cleanser Pad: Isopropyl Alcohol.<Br/><Br/>Acetone Remover: Acetone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Methyl Soyate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Macro- Cystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract.

How To Apply:

For best results use with full set of Sally Hansen Gel Polish range.

Sally Hansen® Salon Gel Polish Nail Color Starter Kit

Start your review of Sally Hansen® Salon Gel Polish Nail Color Starter Kit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It did not last long it would rip off on the sides." in 1 review
  • "Tried the gel top coat with regular nail polish and the results were much better!" in 1 review
  • "these stay on very well for a long time." in 1 review
Sasha M.
Montebello, CA
When  first starting out in a manicuring program I came across this product at our local CVS and wanted to try out this gel pack which included some of the necessities and it's gel curing machine. But realized it's cons, such as how the curing machine did not work after the third time I tried using it. This pack needed more items and felt lost with the limited help it gave. I had taken a worn out curing lamp to class that did not work I was really upset through the beginnings of how to do gel manicures. But at least I did keep three of the mini 5 ml. Sally Hansen gel polishes. The machine was new but did not work :( I do really like Sally Hansen polishes and their other products but this was just not my lucky product.
Tabatha G.
Knoxville
Purchased at: Target
This was my first at home gel nail kit. My nails grow well on their own, I just wanted a salon hard nail polish that lasted. My nails with regular polish would last less than a day with chipping the polish or breaking a piece of nail. Now I can use this base, color, top coat bake method and my polish lasts for about 2 weeks and then my nails have grown that I need another "session".
This is different than just drying. You put on the base coat and one button press the light will bake (chemically change the compound) of your polish. You put on a thin coat of color you want and bake. *do not put too thick of coat your nail bed will feel the chemical heat!* one thin layer at a time (like makeup). Then the top clear coat and bake. With THIS machine you have to do your thumbs separate because the size of the machine and the directions of the lights. Ok.... but you arent done yet! Your nails Will Be Sticky. But they are done. Take a NON-acetone polish remover and wipe all your nails and they will be slick and hard as plastic! Easy!
Tip: clean up any spills on your skin or on the edges of your nail Before you bake so you will have a clean line and to prevent lifting of the polish from the edges. If you're having this problem, that's how to fix.
Holly E.
Spring Hill, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
At home gel nails are now possible! I use this light with more than just sally Hansen polishes. Any LED nail polish is compatible with the light so it’s really versatile and gives me a great manicure that lasts a very long time. I am very impressed with the polish colors too. They’re all very pretty and easy to apply.
Carlota D.
Purchased at: Amazon
AMAZING PRODUCT!

I wasn’t 100 percent sure about buying this product since my nail are so thin and even the gel manicure from the salon tended to chip after jut a couple of days, but let me tell you that this product Exceeded my expectations. First of all, the price, I got it from amazon and it was just 35 dls. Second, is pretty easy to use, I’m not an expert doing my nails, in fact, I’m pretty bad at it but this kit made it so easy that I’m thinking about buying 4 or 5 more gel nail polish. Third, the color, I bought the “Shell we dance” color and is absolutely beautiful, bright colors tend to be more difficult to look polished and I promise this color looks amazing! . Don’t keep spending more money in regular nail polish, try this!!!!!Sally Hansen® Salon Gel Polish Nail Color Starter Kit
Hunter S.
I am very disappointed in this product. I was really looking forward to not having to spend so much money every time I go to the salon. I like doing my own nails so I thought this product would last just as long but it chips only a day after application!! Not happy with this product AT ALL.
Ivey S.
Alpharetta , GA
This was my first gel kit! It works fine but the colors take many coats— it’s gets too thick and then it peels. The light is good and I use fit for many years even after switching polish brands. It recently broke and I went with a more compact one off amazon, but it was a great place to start!
Allison M.
Preston, CT
I absolutely love this product. I wanted to get my nails done with gel and decided to try this. It come with everything you need to start. The whole process was quicker than going to a salon and in the long run will be so much cheaper. And I have to say my nails look amazing! I’ve only had it on for a few days now but nothing has chipped or made any marks in my nails. I can’t wait to try different colors!
Jordyn W.
Great Falls, VA
Absolutely love this kit when I need to polish my nails in a hurry. I love how my nails dry instantly and I don’t have to worry about them getting smudged. The only downside is that they start peeling off within a week for me
Alexandra G.
I like this kit and the color lasts longer than normal polish. The biggest downfall with the product is the sticky film on top of the nail after you paint the gel coat. They give little wipes but I've never seen them sold separately so you can keep using the kit.
Nathalie H.
I really love this product! It’s such a money saver, quick and easy to do. The polish usually tend to last about a week for me, but I’m pretty sure it’s because I start messing with it. I would definitely recommend it.
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you think this is easy to use and worth the investment?
Pamela D.
Roseville, MI
Looked at this the other day at Meijer, wondered if anyone knew how long this usually lasts and how it looked on. Is it similiar to Shellac?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it a salon quality manicure?
Ashley E.
I have been considering purchasing this. Is it worth the price? Does it save time? How long does it usually take? How long does it last? Regular polish usually lasts me about a week, do you think I could get 2 weeks out of using this? Can you use any polish with it as long as you use the base & top coat? Thanks for your answers!
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI
I have had the gel polish done professionally before.. does this actually work well and stay on for a while?