BY SALLY HANSEN

Salon Gel Polish Nail Cleanser Pads by Sally Hansen includes 20 nail cleanser pads

Nail Cleanser Pads: Isopropyl Alcohol Flammable / Inflammable Warning: Do Not Apply To Damaged Or Infected Nails. Avoid Eye And Skin Contact. In Case Of Contact, Rinse With Water; If Irritation Occurs, Consult A Physician. If Swallowed, Seek Medical Attention. Use With Adequate Ventilation. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

How To Apply:

• For best results use with full set of Sally Hansen Gel Polish range Before Manicure, after buffing nails, give nails a complete swipe with a nail cleanser pad to remove any excess dirt and oil. This step is extremly important as it helps your manicure last longer.
  • After curing top coat, wipe cured nails with nail cleanser pad to remove tacky residue.

Na†alie C.
Fort Smith
All Sally Hensen products are great. I will always use these products. This works just as it says it does.
DARLENE B.
NACOGDOCHES, TX
nice price, good amount of product. easy to use, my nails act ually looked as tho they were done at a salon
Carolina R.
Weston
Very good product. I have senstive skin and face and does not irritate me at all. I would a 100% recommend
Jaylene G.
S Ozone Park, NY
Amazing product helps my nails specially when doing manicures. cleans my nails fully. i enjoy this product
Katie M.
Rexburg, ID
This keeps my nails feeling and looking so nice! When you don’t have time for the salon, this is essential!
Azucena E.
I love how quick it removes polish! My favorite part is that the cotton doesn't stick to my finger tips!
Geneva D.
Philadelphia , PA
I like the pads cus u don’t have to sit ur nails in solution to remove the polish which can take for ever
Talia B.
Clifton Heights, PA
These are my favorite because, you get the right amount of remover and I love that it’s disposable!
Christi G.
Pikeville, NC
I like using gel nail polish pad cleansers more than just a liquid nail polish remover. much easier
Melissa B.
Easy to prep nails for gel. I rarely use gel polish, but they look amazing, and last a long time.
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
Is this for sanitizing your nails before starting your nail polish or any nail care routine ?
Patty M.
Clarksville, TN
Where can I find these?
Kelsey J.
Chandler, AZ
Do these actually work without damaging the nails?