BY SALLY HANSEN

Salon Gel Polish Nail Cleanser Pads by Sally Hansen includes 20 nail cleanser pads

Nail Cleanser Pads: Isopropyl Alcohol Flammable / Inflammable Warning: Do Not Apply To Damaged Or Infected Nails. Avoid Eye And Skin Contact. In Case Of Contact, Rinse With Water; If Irritation Occurs, Consult A Physician. If Swallowed, Seek Medical Attention. Use With Adequate Ventilation. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

How To Apply:

• For best results use with full set of Sally Hansen Gel Polish range Before Manicure, after buffing nails, give nails a complete swipe with a nail cleanser pad to remove any excess dirt and oil. This step is extremly important as it helps your manicure last longer.
  • After curing top coat, wipe cured nails with nail cleanser pad to remove tacky residue.

Chelsea H.
Franklin, KY
I was very disappointed in the Sally Hansen Gel Polish Nail Cleanser Pads. I was looking for something that was better than the generic brands but it wasn't and for the price I expected better. I won't be buying them again and I don't recommend for others.
Katelin H.
I can't believe how well these work! It's usually so hard to get gel polish off unless you peel it off and then it just messes your finger nails up so I'm so glad I found these!
Jennifer F.
This does not work as advertised. I feel like it eases up the gel polish a little bit but it is definitely not worth the buy. Just go to the salon and have them do it for you.
Madeline B.
Grand Jct, CO
These pads are great! I bought a Sally Hansen gel kit last year and I love it so much! I have pretty much ditched my other removers for these. They work like magic!
Puja P.
Secaucus, NJ
I recently had bought a Sally Hansen gel polish starter kit where I discovered the cleansing pads. I have never used a polish remover that works so well! I have rebought the cleansing pads and will continue to as long as they are available.
Laura P.
Timmonsville, SC
I don't use felt polishes often but when I do I use Sally Henson brand and the two pack remover. I have not found a better remover without going to a nail salon
The nail cleaner pads make removing nail polish a breeze for such a busy lifestyle. No more worrying about finding the cotton balls or making a mess.
Summer H.
Dawsonville, GA
I like this product but in some cases you have to use more than one because there isn't a lot of product on them. Overall they work pretty well.
Milli B.
Very helpful for finishing at home gel manicures. Use after your final top coat has cured Uber the UV light to get the salon glowing manicure.
Lauren S.
Slidell, LA
These cleanser pads are so much neater than using regular nail polish remover. Just one and done and throw it away. Less mess makes me happy :)
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
Is this for sanitizing your nails before starting your nail polish or any nail care routine ?
Kelsey J.
Chandler, AZ
Do these actually work without damaging the nails?