BY SALLY HANSEN #57 in Nail Polish Remover

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Salon Gel Polish Nail Cleanser Pads by Sally Hansen includes 20 nail cleanser pads

Nail Cleanser Pads: Isopropyl Alcohol Flammable / Inflammable Warning: Do Not Apply To Damaged Or Infected Nails. Avoid Eye And Skin Contact. In Case Of Contact, Rinse With Water; If Irritation Occurs, Consult A Physician. If Swallowed, Seek Medical Attention. Use With Adequate Ventilation. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

How To Apply:

• For best results use with full set of Sally Hansen Gel Polish range Before Manicure, after buffing nails, give nails a complete swipe with a nail cleanser pad to remove any excess dirt and oil. This step is extremly important as it helps your manicure last longer.
  • After curing top coat, wipe cured nails with nail cleanser pad to remove tacky residue.

Ashley S.
Sacramento
This is usually the only brad I buy for nail polish remover. I don't have to use a ton. One cotton swab usually will do almost one whole hand. I would recommend this brand to others
Kinsey R.
dallas
Helllloooo these are PERFECT for anyone on-the-go! I have a box in my car and my bathroom. This little box has saved me so many times when I left my nails for last minute!
Elyse M.
I really don't like these the tent to smear the Polish all over.lol or maybe it was just tje way I used then. I prefer the cotton ball and remover better and then you don't take the chance when you use them to find they are too dry.
Viridiana L.
Santa Maria, CA
I use this before applying he base coat and again after the top coat dries. Best way to finish a shellac mani or pedi. They are 100 percent alcohol so they clean they clean the sticky part off and are also helpful if you need to re apply another top coat! Will be purchasing again.
Erica E.
Bloomington
I don’t get my nails done very often because of work. I had to remove my gel manicure before going back to work and was desperate to find something to make the job easier. The instructions were easy to use and I was satisfied with the results.
Katie C.
Birmingham , AL
I use these pads when I’m doing my own gel polish. Essential these are just rubbing alcohol. I wouldn’t buy these again because it’s a waste of money when you could just use alcohol and it does the same thing
Alba S.
Humble, TX
I really do like these wipes to clean my nails after I finish a gel nail manicure. With that being said, there’s not a lot of wipes in the box for the price. I didn’t repurchase because it’s cheaper and you get the same results from using cotton and alcohol.
anam a.
Warrenton, VA
I like to do at home manicures a lot so I like to have a good nail polish remover. I purchased these because I wanted to avoid the hassle of using cotton balls and a remover. These did the job but took a lot longer than I thought they would. I would rather be old fashioned and just use a nail polish remover
Tonya A.
Biddeford, ME
I am an avid user of Sally Hansen products. I work with my hands so I need products that are easy, quick and efficient. I love the ears and application when doing my gel manicures. The wipes are simple lint free and allow me to be a girl on the go with great nails.
Mahru M.
Hollywood, FL
These cleanser pads are perfect. I have always some in my handbag. It removes all of my nail polish. I doesn't irritate my nails and is perfect for traveling. I am a repeat user and would buy again and again.
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
Is this for sanitizing your nails before starting your nail polish or any nail care routine ?
Kelsey J.
Chandler, AZ
Do these actually work without damaging the nails?

back