BY SALLY HANSEN

Salon Gel Polish Nail Cleanser Pads by Sally Hansen includes 20 nail cleanser pads

Nail Cleanser Pads: Isopropyl Alcohol Flammable / Inflammable Warning: Do Not Apply To Damaged Or Infected Nails. Avoid Eye And Skin Contact. In Case Of Contact, Rinse With Water; If Irritation Occurs, Consult A Physician. If Swallowed, Seek Medical Attention. Use With Adequate Ventilation. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

How To Apply:

• For best results use with full set of Sally Hansen Gel Polish range Before Manicure, after buffing nails, give nails a complete swipe with a nail cleanser pad to remove any excess dirt and oil. This step is extremly important as it helps your manicure last longer.
  • After curing top coat, wipe cured nails with nail cleanser pad to remove tacky residue.

Nimrah M.
Satisfactory product its not bad but its not good. Personally I think that if u put in a extra £5 u can get something way better and worth for your money, if ur on a budget it will do.
Jessica A.
If you ever want to do your own manucure with UV or LED polish you absolutely need those cleansing pads. This thing remove easily the sticky substance on your nail at the end. This is the only way to finish your manucure.
Hales🌻 M.
Dominion
If you like to use nail polish remover in pad form these are the best way to go. They work like magic and they’re very cheap! It works way better then most of liquefied ones I’ve used. Definitely recommend!
Alyssa K.
Squamish
This stuff is awesome. Whenever I do my nails I get asked where I go them done. I have Sally Hansen gel polish to thank for the professional look that I'm able tonacheive for half the price at home
Stephanie M.
Victoria
This is a really good remover. I find it to be expensive just because they've made it as a "gel remover" however there are many other brands of acetone based removers that are much more cost effective, and get the same result.
jaeca21 C.
This one is really convenient, and really effective and you can remove your painted nails by just easily using this no more hassle and all, my aunt gave me this just to try, and definitely buy this again.
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Suzanne J.
Ashford
Very little smell and left my nails feeling ok.  I did have to buff them in order to get the nails back to normal but it was ok after that.
Karla R.
Buenos Aires
I don't usually use gel nail polish but you get a salon mani pedi with Sally Hansen products. I love them!!! And they have really cute colors.
hema s.
jaito
I like makeup things and I love makeup and this stuff is amazing and you try this staff at least one time... Plz order this product very fast
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
Is this for sanitizing your nails before starting your nail polish or any nail care routine ?
Kelsey J.
Chandler, AZ
Do these actually work without damaging the nails?