BY SALLY HANSEN

Salon Gel Polish Nail Cleanser Pads by Sally Hansen includes 20 nail cleanser pads

Nail Cleanser Pads: Isopropyl Alcohol Flammable / Inflammable Warning: Do Not Apply To Damaged Or Infected Nails. Avoid Eye And Skin Contact. In Case Of Contact, Rinse With Water; If Irritation Occurs, Consult A Physician. If Swallowed, Seek Medical Attention. Use With Adequate Ventilation. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

How To Apply:

• For best results use with full set of Sally Hansen Gel Polish range Before Manicure, after buffing nails, give nails a complete swipe with a nail cleanser pad to remove any excess dirt and oil. This step is extremly important as it helps your manicure last longer.
  • After curing top coat, wipe cured nails with nail cleanser pad to remove tacky residue.

Gabby J.
These cleanser pads work really well to get all of the gel polish off. This is the only product I have used that works to get it off, it is also very easy to use. It is not expensive which is a plus for me. This is the only product I’ll use for my nails
Alexis S.
pomaria
I enjoy these because you don’t have to have a cotton ball and pour the solution on it. You just use the pad and are done. They are a very good price and work great. If I could change one thing it would be the smell.
The Spinster S.
Fort Lauderdale
This helps take the stickiness off your nails when you are using the at home gel polish application set. If you don’t use this your nails are super sticky and gross, this allows for the perfect finish to your nails.
Mahsa M.
Hollywood, FL
Great for removing my gel polish at home. I love this product and recommend it to others. You have to remember to put it on for a long time just like in the salon. You have to be patient but it will do the work.
Edenz S.
Rialto, CA
I like using these pads to take my polish off they work great ! Instead of having to get toilet paper and worrying about it getting everywhere it’s just a little pad with these.
I recommend these !!!!!!
Sin Yi C.
Elmhurst, NY
I really like this cleanser pad. It is really cushiony and thick. Which I always love because that means it won't go through the pad easily. Plus this pad makes it so that it doesn't touch your other nails when removing polish. For example if you use cotton balls sometimes you end up messing a perfectly well done nail while trying to clean up one that is messy.
Tishuai M.
GRAND RAPIDS
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love love this product after putting the gel polish if u have a non soak off gel polish it always leaves a tacky layer to ur nails. Cleanser pads do a very good job and are very cheap in price. Another cool thing is with the gel wipes u can basically use one of two to take the tacky layer of gel residue off ur nails
ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa, AZ
've actually never been one to use a base coat or primer before I do my nails but let's face it it's super important and I love this product! Sally Hansen does a great job! I also really love that most of sally Hansen's nail products have a wider brush which is super great for putting on the product!
member-953f8
Purchased at: Walmart
For the longest time I have been looking for a nail polish remover that actually removes gel polish. Because come on who likes going to the salon just to have your nail polish removed. This product did the trick for sure!!
Viridiana L.
Santa Maria, CA
I use this before applying he base coat and again after the top coat dries. Best way to finish a shellac mani or pedi. They are 100 percent alcohol so they clean they clean the sticky part off and are also helpful if you need to re apply another top coat! Will be purchasing again.
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
Is this for sanitizing your nails before starting your nail polish or any nail care routine ?
Kelsey J.
Chandler, AZ
Do these actually work without damaging the nails?