BY SALLY HANSEN #74 in Nail Polish Remover

Salon Gel Polish Nail Cleanser Pads by Sally Hansen includes 20 nail cleanser pads

Nail Cleanser Pads: Isopropyl Alcohol Flammable / Inflammable Warning: Do Not Apply To Damaged Or Infected Nails. Avoid Eye And Skin Contact. In Case Of Contact, Rinse With Water; If Irritation Occurs, Consult A Physician. If Swallowed, Seek Medical Attention. Use With Adequate Ventilation. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

How To Apply:

• For best results use with full set of Sally Hansen Gel Polish range Before Manicure, after buffing nails, give nails a complete swipe with a nail cleanser pad to remove any excess dirt and oil. This step is extremly important as it helps your manicure last longer.
  • After curing top coat, wipe cured nails with nail cleanser pad to remove tacky residue.

Mary D.
Dayton
I love these so so so much! They work like magic! It took the most stuck on, stubborn polish off in one swipe. I would recommend these to anyone. The negatives are that you only get a few in a box and they are expensive. So you don' get a whole lot for your money quantity wise. Wonderful product though!
Viridiana L.
Santa Maria, CA
I use this before applying he base coat and again after the top coat dries. Best way to finish a shellac mani or pedi. They are 100 percent alcohol so they clean they clean the sticky part off and are also helpful if you need to re apply another top coat! Will be purchasing again.
Alba S.
Houston
I really do like these wipes to clean my nails after I finish a gel nail manicure. With that being said, there’s not a lot of wipes in the box for the price. I didn’t repurchase because it’s cheaper and you get the same results from using cotton and alcohol.
Alexis S.
pomaria
I enjoy these because you don’t have to have a cotton ball and pour the solution on it. You just use the pad and are done. They are a very good price and work great. If I could change one thing it would be the smell.
Kaylee S.
Orland Park , IL
This is the best easiest way to remove nail polish! It has not a stony scent and it is the best remover for gel nail polish ever. It does not remove glitter that well though! I will recommend this product to others!
Mahsa M.
Hollywood, FL
Great for removing my gel polish at home. I love this product and recommend it to others. You have to remember to put it on for a long time just like in the salon. You have to be patient but it will do the work.
Ashley S.
Sacramento
This is usually the only brad I buy for nail polish remover. I don't have to use a ton. One cotton swab usually will do almost one whole hand. I would recommend this brand to others
Kinsey R.
dallas
Helllloooo these are PERFECT for anyone on-the-go! I have a box in my car and my bathroom. This little box has saved me so many times when I left my nails for last minute!
Tonya A.
Biddeford, ME
I am an avid user of Sally Hansen products. I work with my hands so I need products that are easy, quick and efficient. I love the ears and application when doing my gel manicures. The wipes are simple lint free and allow me to be a girl on the go with great nails.
anam a.
Warrenton, VA
I like to do at home manicures a lot so I like to have a good nail polish remover. I purchased these because I wanted to avoid the hassle of using cotton balls and a remover. These did the job but took a lot longer than I thought they would. I would rather be old fashioned and just use a nail polish remover