BY SALLY HANSEN

Professional Acetone Formula Removes Gel Polish Fast And Contains An Emollient For Nourishing Cuticles. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on ULTA
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Timonium, MD
Every once in awhile I get in the mood to get "tips" on my nails from the salon. Eeek! Don't ask, mistake I know. Luckily, I had a bottle of this and I soaked those bad boys and they came right off! I'll be sticking to my regular manis, but this stuff worked to get the super glue like nails off my precious nail beds! :(
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
This actually works very well. The gel isn't as harsh as the liquid acetone. It's simple to use and it removes polish almost instantly.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
I use this nail polish remover due to the fact that it came with my gel nail kit. It works well for an acetone but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it compared to something cheaper
Gina A.
Gina A.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works just as well as pure acetone! I think the scent is pretty nice as well, as it smells like lemons/citrus.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Any clue where to get this? I feel like it would be such a better way to get gel off my nails as opposed to scraping it off and ruining my nail.
This makes getting that gel polish off possible WITHOUT Any scraping it off your fingers and ruining your nails 😍🙌
Karleen B.
Karleen B.
Worked well enough to take off my gel polish. I was kind of disappointed in how small the bottle was because you need quite a bit if your manicure is still fresh but but you need to take it off. Makes your life easier than going to a salon to get it removed!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Great product, lifts polish much better than regular remover. Doesn't dry nails or skin out!
Mary Lou  D.
Mary Lou D.
I began using this as it came in the gel kit. It works very well and has lasted quite a while, so I haven't had to replace it yet. Not sure how the price will compare to other brands
Kas O.
Kas O.
The only reason I have this is because it came with the gel kit. I do not plan on getting it again as it is just pure acetone. And most drug/beauty stores sell MUCH larger bottles for a fraction of the cost.
Kersten B.
Kersten B.
How long do you need to soak to get your gel polish off?
Katie N.
Katie N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I've heard this product really dries out skin and cuticles. Any thoughts?