BY SALLY HANSEN

Professional Acetone Formula Removes Gel Polish Fast And Contains An Emollient For Nourishing Cuticles. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on ULTA
Vanessa P.
El Paso, TX
I only use SALLY Hansen to remove anything off of my nails, it's great quality and can even remove the gel polish without damaging your nails
Vanessa D.
Chancellor, SD
I love this gel kit!! It is so easy to do and dries so fast that you hardly have to spend any time doing it! Lasts for days and I love it!
Taylor K.
This actually works very well. The gel isn't as harsh as the liquid acetone. It's simple to use and it removes polish almost instantly.
Karla G.
Pensacola, FL
I like it I don't like the liquid one it spills everywhere but the gell one works especially when my little sister get on my way
Tasha D.
This acetone gel remover works great! Makes it really easy to soak off the gel polish without too much damage done to my nails.
Marissa C.
Great stuff to use for any nail polish removal. You do have to soak the gel nails for a bit for them to soften and come off
This makes getting that gel polish off possible WITHOUT Any scraping it off your fingers and ruining your nails 😍🙌
Gina A.
Hillside, NJ
This works just as well as pure acetone! I think the scent is pretty nice as well, as it smells like lemons/citrus.
Amber P.
This product not only works on gel polish, but it takes off glitter polish like a champ! Definitely recommend.
Nicole C.
This works just fine, but I prefer to use regular acetone nail posh remover. It is much less expensive.
Kersten B.
How long do you need to soak to get your gel polish off?
Katie N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I've heard this product really dries out skin and cuticles. Any thoughts?