BY SALLY HANSEN

Professional Acetone Formula Removes Gel Polish Fast And Contains An Emollient For Nourishing Cuticles. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on ULTA
Madison P.
Madison P.
Quitaque, TX
I received this in my gel starter kit and I did not like the smell one bit. It worked alright but it definitely is not worth the price. It took forever with a lot of effort to take off just regular polish. I would much rather get pure acetone from Sally's for a dollar or so more than to get this again.
Tasha D.
Tasha D.
Review for: Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish Acetone Remover
This acetone gel remover works great! Makes it really easy to soak off the gel polish without too much damage done to my nails.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Chancellor, SD
I love this gel kit!! It is so easy to do and dries so fast that you hardly have to spend any time doing it! Lasts for days and I love it!
Micaela M.
Micaela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product brand, however this nail polish remover wasn't a show stopper for me. I use an off brand one now that works the same if not better.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great stuff to use for any nail polish removal. You do have to soak the gel nails for a bit for them to soften and come off
Steph B.
Steph B.
This is for use with Sally's gel polish. If you do what the instructions say to do, you should have no problem getting your gel polish off with this. Great product!
Gabi D.
Gabi D.
Oceanside, NY
Review for: Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish Acetone Remover
This gel polish remover easily removes gel and glitter polish without harsh rubbing or scraping of the nail bed. The product is very potent and you always get your money's worth. A comparable product is pure acetone as it is recomended for removal of gel polish, however this product is more gentle on the nails and less abrasive to the nail bed.
Amber P.
Amber P.
This product not only works on gel polish, but it takes off glitter polish like a champ! Definitely recommend.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Pensacola, FL
I like it I don't like the liquid one it spills everywhere but the gell one works especially when my little sister get on my way
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
This works just fine, but I prefer to use regular acetone nail posh remover. It is much less expensive.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I've heard this product really dries out skin and cuticles. Any thoughts?
Kersten B.
Kersten B.
How long do you need to soak to get your gel polish off?