BY SALLY HANSEN #57 in Nail Polish Remover

Use with Sally Hansen LED lamp, gel base & gel top coat.

Acetone Remover Ingredients: Acetone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Methyl Soyate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Parfum/ Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract. Warning: Do Not Apply To Damaged Or Infected Nails. Avoid Eye And Skin Contact. In Case Of Contact, Rinse With Water; If Irritation Occurs, Consult A Physician. If Swallowed, Seek Medical Attention. Use With Adequate Ventilation. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

How To Apply:

• For best results use with full set of Sally Hansen Gel Polish range Saturdare a small piece of cotton the size of your nail with Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish Remover.
  • Place cotton over gel and wrap tightly with a small square of aluminum foil Check first finger after 15 minutes.
  • The gel should be lifted up off the nail and easy to push off with the cuticle stick If necessary re-saturate cotton, rewrap finger and check every 5 minutes
  • Gently push off gel with cuticle stick (Do not pull gel away from natural nail plate)

Buy on ULTA
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Alex S.
Constantia, NY
THis also came in my kit that I reviewed a few minutes ago. Put this on a cotton ball and wrap it in the aluminum foil wraps and after about 15 minutes of soaking, your gel polish will come right off. It is the only brand I will use, and it came in my kit which was how I found out about it.
selma s.
Sally Henson pure acetone for gel polish is really good. Only takes about a tap to take two to three fingers of gel polish off. It is very strong and the smell is harmful make sure you wear a mask as well as wash your hands afterwards. May feel skin powdery white but only temporary. Be careful
Lauren K.
Works decently, I do feel that the formula is a bit weaker than what they use in a nail salon but it certainly gets the job done. I purchased mine at Sally's and it was a good price point. I would recommend to others as well!
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
This works very well to remove gel polish, but you have to be patient and actually let it do its thing! The only issue I have is for some reason it leaked even though I closed it tightly, so just make sure to store it upright!
Kimberly N.
Essexville, MI
This product works awesome. It can take off the toughest of tough nail polish. One suggestion I have is to add some sort of moisturizing oil into it. This always strips my nails and I have to let them "breathe" for a few days
Toshia T.
Denton, TX
Its great for removing your nails done by professionals. Never pull them off just use this and let sit for a while ans them slowly peel them off making sure you don't hurt yourself or your nails underneath
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
When I think nails, I think Sally Hansen. Plain and simple. I usually get a gel polish when i have my nails professionally manicured, and if I didn't have Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish Acetone Remover, it would probably never come off. This remover is the only thing I know will do the trick, without making my skin pay the price! It is gentle enough that after my polish is off and i moisturize, my skin is soft and my nails are natural looking, and not damaged or brittle. I love that i can soak my fingertips and leave the extra hard work to Sally Hansen, and I don't have to go to the salon when i want to change my nail look, because my Gel Acetone remover is professional strength wothout the Salon pricetag!
Jennifer F.
Wexford, PA
This polish remover works so well and so quickly! I think it’s a good value since you really don’t need to use a lot for good results! This is one of the best polish removers I’ve used to remove gel polish!
Jenna T.
Huntsville, AL
It didn't say whether this was pure acetone or not but if it was then I give it 5 Stars if it wasn't then I don't really know because unless is pure acetone I don't use it for nail polish remover
Kersten B.
How long do you need to soak to get your gel polish off?
Katie N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I've heard this product really dries out skin and cuticles. Any thoughts?