BY SALLY HANSEN #65 in Nail Polish Remover

Professional Acetone Formula Removes Gel Polish Fast And Contains An Emollient For Nourishing Cuticles. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kimberly` N.
Essexville, MI
This product works awesome. It can take off the toughest of tough nail polish. One suggestion I have is to add some sort of moisturizing oil into it. This always strips my nails and I have to let them "breathe" for a few days
Toshia T.
Denton, TX
Its great for removing your nails done by professionals. Never pull them off just use this and let sit for a while ans them slowly peel them off making sure you don't hurt yourself or your nails underneath
Sarah G.
When I think nails, I think Sally Hansen. Plain and simple. I usually get a gel polish when i have my nails professionally manicured, and if I didn't have Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish Acetone Remover, it would probably never come off. This remover is the only thing I know will do the trick, without making my skin pay the price! It is gentle enough that after my polish is off and i moisturize, my skin is soft and my nails are natural looking, and not damaged or brittle. I love that i can soak my fingertips and leave the extra hard work to Sally Hansen, and I don't have to go to the salon when i want to change my nail look, because my Gel Acetone remover is professional strength wothout the Salon pricetag!
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I love gel polish but hate how hard it is to remove with regular nail polish remover. This gel remover is seriously a time saver. It gets the polish off super fast compared to other brands. It's a little pricey for the size of the bottle but a little goes a long way. I've had mine for almost a year and it still isn't gone so i'd definitely recommend it!
Gabi D.
Oceanside, NY
This gel polish remover easily removes gel and glitter polish without harsh rubbing or scraping of the nail bed. The product is very potent and you always get your money's worth. A comparable product is pure acetone as it is recomended for removal of gel polish, however this product is more gentle on the nails and less abrasive to the nail bed.
Nicole D.
Timonium, MD
Every once in awhile I get in the mood to get "tips" on my nails from the salon. Eeek! Don't ask, mistake I know. Luckily, I had a bottle of this and I soaked those bad boys and they came right off! I'll be sticking to my regular manis, but this stuff worked to get the super glue like nails off my precious nail beds! :(
Jordyn M.
Nashville, TN
This product came in a gel nails set that I bought and I did like it although the one I got was very small. I don't find it much different or better than any other acetones I have used but it got the job done.
Madison P.
Quitaque, TX
I received this in my gel starter kit and I did not like the smell one bit. It worked alright but it definitely is not worth the price. It took forever with a lot of effort to take off just regular polish. I would much rather get pure acetone from Sally's for a dollar or so more than to get this again.
Steph B.
This is for use with Sally's gel polish. If you do what the instructions say to do, you should have no problem getting your gel polish off with this. Great product!
Jordan D.
I use this nail polish remover due to the fact that it came with my gel nail kit. It works well for an acetone but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it compared to something cheaper
Kersten B.
How long do you need to soak to get your gel polish off?
Katie N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I've heard this product really dries out skin and cuticles. Any thoughts?