BY SALLY HANSEN

Professional Acetone Formula Removes Gel Polish Fast And Contains An Emollient For Nourishing Cuticles. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on ULTA
Tasha D.
This acetone gel remover works great! Makes it really easy to soak off the gel polish without too much damage done to my nails.
Steph B.
This is for use with Sally's gel polish. If you do what the instructions say to do, you should have no problem getting your gel polish off with this. Great product!
Marissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great stuff to use for any nail polish removal. You do have to soak the gel nails for a bit for them to soften and come off
Nicole D.
Timonium, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every once in awhile I get in the mood to get "tips" on my nails from the salon. Eeek! Don't ask, mistake I know. Luckily, I had a bottle of this and I soaked those bad boys and they came right off! I'll be sticking to my regular manis, but this stuff worked to get the super glue like nails off my precious nail beds! :(
Nicole C.
This works just fine, but I prefer to use regular acetone nail posh remover. It is much less expensive.
Karla G.
Pensacola, FL
I like it I don't like the liquid one it spills everywhere but the gell one works especially when my little sister get on my way
This makes getting that gel polish off possible WITHOUT Any scraping it off your fingers and ruining your nails 😍🙌
Morgan S.
Any clue where to get this? I feel like it would be such a better way to get gel off my nails as opposed to scraping it off and ruining my nail.
Gina A.
Hillside, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works just as well as pure acetone! I think the scent is pretty nice as well, as it smells like lemons/citrus.
Jordan D.
I use this nail polish remover due to the fact that it came with my gel nail kit. It works well for an acetone but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it compared to something cheaper
Kersten B.
How long do you need to soak to get your gel polish off?
Katie N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I've heard this product really dries out skin and cuticles. Any thoughts?