BY SALLY HANSEN

Professional Acetone Formula Removes Gel Polish Fast And Contains An Emollient For Nourishing Cuticles. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on ULTA
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
When I think nails, I think Sally Hansen. Plain and simple. I usually get a gel polish when i have my nails professionally manicured, and if I didn't have Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish Acetone Remover, it would probably never come off. This remover is the only thing I know will do the trick, without making my skin pay the price! It is gentle enough that after my polish is off and i moisturize, my skin is soft and my nails are natural looking, and not damaged or brittle. I love that i can soak my fingertips and leave the extra hard work to Sally Hansen, and I don't have to go to the salon when i want to change my nail look, because my Gel Acetone remover is professional strength wothout the Salon pricetag!
annie g.
annie g.
Monticello , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love gel polish but hate how hard it is to remove with regular nail polish remover. This gel remover is seriously a time saver. It gets the polish off super fast compared to other brands. It's a little pricey for the size of the bottle but a little goes a long way. I've had mine for almost a year and it still isn't gone so i'd definitely recommend it!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works very well to remove gel polish, but you have to be patient and actually let it do its thing! The only issue I have is for some reason it leaked even though I closed it tightly, so just make sure to store it upright!
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product came in a gel nails set that I bought and I did like it although the one I got was very small. I don't find it much different or better than any other acetones I have used but it got the job done.
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Granite Falls, WA
I like using this product to remove my gel nail polish. I've tried using regular nail polish but it doesnt work. This product does the job and removes it all.
krista o.
krista o.
Janesville, WI
Great for getting off gel nail polish or nail wraps. I use both a lot because I have brittle nails, and the acetone can get just about anything off!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, this was definitely not my favorite acetone remover. I found that just peeling off my gel nails took more off then this actually did. It's not the worst but it definitely isn't the strongest in my opinion. I feel like I've definitely tried stronger acetone remover's. This came with the set that I got for Christmas with the gel nails so it was worth trying. Would I purchase this on my own? I don't think so. But who's to say that I won't work well for someone else?
selma s.
selma s.
Sally Henson pure acetone for gel polish is really good. Only takes about a tap to take two to three fingers of gel polish off. It is very strong and the smell is harmful make sure you wear a mask as well as wash your hands afterwards. May feel skin powdery white but only temporary. Be careful
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works decently, I do feel that the formula is a bit weaker than what they use in a nail salon but it certainly gets the job done. I purchased mine at Sally's and it was a good price point. I would recommend to others as well!
Toshia T.
Toshia T.
Denton, TX
Its great for removing your nails done by professionals. Never pull them off just use this and let sit for a while ans them slowly peel them off making sure you don't hurt yourself or your nails underneath
Katie N.
Katie N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I've heard this product really dries out skin and cuticles. Any thoughts?
Kersten B.
Kersten B.
How long do you need to soak to get your gel polish off?