BY SALLY HANSEN #57 in Nail Polish Remover

Use with Sally Hansen LED lamp, gel base & gel top coat.

Acetone Remover Ingredients: Acetone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Methyl Soyate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Parfum/ Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract. Warning: Do Not Apply To Damaged Or Infected Nails. Avoid Eye And Skin Contact. In Case Of Contact, Rinse With Water; If Irritation Occurs, Consult A Physician. If Swallowed, Seek Medical Attention. Use With Adequate Ventilation. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

How To Apply:

• For best results use with full set of Sally Hansen Gel Polish range Saturdare a small piece of cotton the size of your nail with Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish Remover.
  • Place cotton over gel and wrap tightly with a small square of aluminum foil Check first finger after 15 minutes.
  • The gel should be lifted up off the nail and easy to push off with the cuticle stick If necessary re-saturate cotton, rewrap finger and check every 5 minutes
  • Gently push off gel with cuticle stick (Do not pull gel away from natural nail plate)

Buy on ULTA
Keri D.
Starke, FL
Who hates sitting at the nail salon just to soak ur gel polish off to get a new color.. uggh 🤚🤚 mee! Ok I am not gonna tell u to take ur Gel Polish off at home, we all know it can damage ur nails/toes. Buttt if you really must. Then this Sally Hansen® Salon Gel Polish Acetone Remover is a must! I have tried every gel polish remover I have came across. And this one has satisfied me! It works pretty quick doesnt have to bad of a smell and its affordable! On the plus side you can do it in the comfort of your home and you dont have to tip anybody to put remover in a bowl.
Mia G.
Northridge
It’s a really good product but takes a while to come off. Also when applying it it’s good but then u have to scrub it or scrape it off because it’s doesn’t soak everywhere. I would recommend it if you want your nail polish off.
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
I only use acetone because I don’t feel like the others really strip away the nail polish and prep for the next coat! I love this one! Doesn’t dry out my cuticlss
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
As we all know gel polish can be difficult to remove from our customers. When I discovered this product I felt I had hit the jackpot! It makes the gel remove process so much easier for me and my customers.
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
It’s been a while since I’ve had this but I really like it! A little more than your typical remover. I would tell friends that this is easy to apply. Pick it up at target, and keep it on hand before special occasions. Regular remover could spill on your clothes. Gel will not. Or a very slim chance at that.
Brenda R.
I love this stuff it takes everything off quickly, & let's face it time is something we ladies have none of. So in that it's great, but it smells, & one false move & it'll take off the finish on your furniture! So be careful. But, all in all, I'd recommend it to others.
Talia M.
I love this. It usually takes me soo long to take of gel nail polish. But this helps do it so much faster because it's meant for gel nail polish. I rly like this it works well and is v efficient and fast. I recommend if u struggle to remove gel nail polish.
Christina L.
Pretty good at removing glitter. Still recommend soaking a cotton ball with it and letting it sit for a few. It does take less times to remove the glitter then regular remover. I would recommend the product and it does last for a long time unless your a glitter polish fend.
Desiree K.
Irwin, PA
I love this for getting nail polish off. And it’s also great for soaking off my acrylics when I don’t feel like wearing them anymore and don’t feel like paying the money to get them off.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Honestly, this was definitely not my favorite acetone remover. I found that just peeling off my gel nails took more off then this actually did. It's not the worst but it definitely isn't the strongest in my opinion. I feel like I've definitely tried stronger acetone remover's. This came with the set that I got for Christmas with the gel nails so it was worth trying. Would I purchase this on my own? I don't think so. But who's to say that I won't work well for someone else?
Kersten B.
How long do you need to soak to get your gel polish off?
Katie N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I've heard this product really dries out skin and cuticles. Any thoughts?