BY SALLY HANSEN

Professional Acetone Formula Removes Gel Polish Fast And Contains An Emollient For Nourishing Cuticles. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on ULTA
Sarah G.
When I think nails, I think Sally Hansen. Plain and simple. I usually get a gel polish when i have my nails professionally manicured, and if I didn't have Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish Acetone Remover, it would probably never come off. This remover is the only thing I know will do the trick, without making my skin pay the price! It is gentle enough that after my polish is off and i moisturize, my skin is soft and my nails are natural looking, and not damaged or brittle. I love that i can soak my fingertips and leave the extra hard work to Sally Hansen, and I don't have to go to the salon when i want to change my nail look, because my Gel Acetone remover is professional strength wothout the Salon pricetag!
annie g.
Monticello , MN
I love gel polish but hate how hard it is to remove with regular nail polish remover. This gel remover is seriously a time saver. It gets the polish off super fast compared to other brands. It's a little pricey for the size of the bottle but a little goes a long way. I've had mine for almost a year and it still isn't gone so i'd definitely recommend it!
Jordyn M.
Nashville, TN
This product came in a gel nails set that I bought and I did like it although the one I got was very small. I don't find it much different or better than any other acetones I have used but it got the job done.
Viviana A.
Granite Falls, WA
I like using this product to remove my gel nail polish. I've tried using regular nail polish but it doesnt work. This product does the job and removes it all.
krista o.
Janesville, WI
Great for getting off gel nail polish or nail wraps. I use both a lot because I have brittle nails, and the acetone can get just about anything off!
Keri D.
Starke, FL
Who hates sitting at the nail salon just to soak ur gel polish off to get a new color.. uggh 🤚🤚 mee! Ok I am not gonna tell u to take ur Gel Polish off at home, we all know it can damage ur nails/toes. Buttt if you really must. Then this Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish Acetone Remover is a must! I have tried every gel polish remover I have came across. And this one has satisfied me! It works pretty quick doesnt have to bad of a smell and its affordable! On the plus side you can do it in the comfort of your home and you dont have to tip anybody to put remover in a bowl.
Alex S.
Ithaca, NY
THis also came in my kit that I reviewed a few minutes ago. Put this on a cotton ball and wrap it in the aluminum foil wraps and after about 15 minutes of soaking, your gel polish will come right off. It is the only brand I will use, and it came in my kit which was how I found out about it.
Kimberly` N.
Gladwin, MI
This product works awesome. It can take off the toughest of tough nail polish. One suggestion I have is to add some sort of moisturizing oil into it. This always strips my nails and I have to let them "breathe" for a few days
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Honestly, this was definitely not my favorite acetone remover. I found that just peeling off my gel nails took more off then this actually did. It's not the worst but it definitely isn't the strongest in my opinion. I feel like I've definitely tried stronger acetone remover's. This came with the set that I got for Christmas with the gel nails so it was worth trying. Would I purchase this on my own? I don't think so. But who's to say that I won't work well for someone else?
Gabi D.
Oceanside, NY
This gel polish remover easily removes gel and glitter polish without harsh rubbing or scraping of the nail bed. The product is very potent and you always get your money's worth. A comparable product is pure acetone as it is recomended for removal of gel polish, however this product is more gentle on the nails and less abrasive to the nail bed.
Kersten B.
How long do you need to soak to get your gel polish off?
Katie N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I've heard this product really dries out skin and cuticles. Any thoughts?