BY SALLY HANSEN

Professional salon results at home have never been so easy!
Salon quality gel nail color.
No chips, mirror shine!
Up to 2 week wear
No chips
No dry time
Flawless mirror shine
Use with Sally Hansen LED lamp, gel base & gel top coat.

No Dbp, Toluene Or Formaldehyde Gel Nail Color Ingredients: Di-hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Hema, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Synthetic Wax, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Polysilicone-13, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Peg -12 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), D&C Red No. 33 Aluminum Lake (Ci 17200), D&C Red No. 30 Aluminum Lake (Ci 73360), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake (Ci 45410), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Carmine (Ci 75470), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)

Warning:

Do Not Apply To Damaged Or Infected Nails. Avoid Eye And Skin Contact. In Case Of Contact, Rinse With Water; If Irritation Occurs, Consult A Physician. If Swallowed, Seek Medical Attention. Use With Adequate Ventilation. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

How To Apply:

• For best results use will full range of Sally Hansen Gel Polish products.
  • Shake Bottle Vigorously Apply a thin coat (be sure to completely polish free edge of nail prior to curing).
  • Insert hand into LED light (4 fingers of each hand at a time, then thumb) and cure for 30 seconds.
  • Apply a 2nd thin coat and cure for additional 30 seconds (2nd coat will provide optimal, even color coverage).

Sally Hansen® Salon Gel Polish
  • "Compared to the usual coats of polish this gel polish lasts longer as says the box; so you are getting what you pay for." in 4 reviews
  • "I had tried a few different colors and this one was the only one that had this "side effect"." in 1 review
  • "Bought at the dollar store works great for a very good price!" in 1 review
  • "The gel polish doesn't chip easily and is long lasting." in 1 review
  • "I got the starter kit from my hubby, best gift ever!" in 1 review
Kadee B.
Review for: Shell We Dance, Blue My Mind, Wine Not more...
I love the colors so this gets three stars for that. Unfortunately these polishes are difficult to apply. When you put an even coat onto the nail you will notice that the polish shifts and leaves the tips of your nails without any polish. It gets worse if you do not quickly put them under the lamp. When they harden the polish at the tips pulls more leaving you with no product there. You then have to quickly apply more to the nail tips and put them back under the light. Also you do get bubbles in your nails after they harden where the polish did not stick to your nail.
April B.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Shell We Dance more...
By far my favorite nail polish ever!! I got mine at Walmart for about $8 & boy was it worth it. Normally I stick to cheap nail polishes but I’m glad I picked this one up. It’s very pigmented, only needs 2 costs, not super runny, and lasts so long!! Normally my nail polish will start to chip within a few days but this one didn’t chip for about 2 weeks!!! Definitely would recommend this product if you want good nail polish lol. It will save you a lot of money if you go to the nail salon regularly!!
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
Review for: Other more...
I love all the one I've tried, which has been many colors. Color lasts for more than a week or more without chipping. I like to change colors often so I've not ever gone two weeks before to say it'll last that long. Its real shiny like gel nails from the salon. I refuse to pay for salon gel nails because this lasts longer on my nails. Can't say enough good things about it.
gabriela t.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish: Red Haute #107 more...
This is by far my favorite gel kit. I got this kit for Christmas and I absolutely love it. The polish lasts two weeks, without chipping! I do think the price for the polishes are a bit high, however it really does last a long time!
Denise C.
Review for: Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish, Pat on the Black 0.14 fl oz (4 ml) more...
I really like the gel polishes because they last longer than regular nail polishes. The color is very deep and dark which I like. I think it’s works very well for its price. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Ellie B.
Madison
Review for: Pat on the Black more...
This is the only system I’ve used to do my nails for the last 2 years. It pays for itself after 2-3 uses and I love that they always come out how I want versus not being happy at a salon. Pat on the Black is my favorite color, too!
Meagan G.
Review for: Shell We Dance more...
Very cute nude color. This polish came in my Sally Hansen Gel Starter Kit. I went back and bought another bottle because I loved it so much. Definitely my go to nude color for gel polish at home.
Esther C.
I have used the Sally Gel polish and for some reason after a couple of days it starts lifting. The colors are beautiful and easy to apply but for some reason they just don't last me the way a gel polish should.
Marisa S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish, Pearls Please, Just Peachy, Polished Purple and Purple Prisms Nail Po more...
Great product I love how it puffs up at the end so if it looks a little bumpy at first don t worry it actually fills in and makes your nail look smooth! I love the coral color one i use it all the time! The polish really does glide on It last a good week and a half if your doing moderate to heavy work with your hands if you do light work you can a little more than two weeks out of this polish. And for that reason is why I give 4 stars
Bailee M.
Ocala
Review for: Pink Pong more...
I bought myself an LED/UV light and this is the gel polish I used and I've gotten compliments from so many people asking where I got them done! Absolutely love this polish!
Yvonne Y.
La Jolla, CA
How long does this last after application? Does the finish really look like gel?
Madeline C.
Pawtucket, RI
I have seen this product a lot but I haven't tried it yet. Has anyone tried this? Which color did u get?
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
How long does this nail polish actually last?
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
I have a lot of issues with gel polish coming off on thr side. Does this polish stay well, also does it damage nail if it does?
Olivia B.
How well does this take to dry?