BY SALLY HANSEN

Professional salon results at home have never been so easy!
Salon quality gel nail color.
No chips, mirror shine!
Up to 2 week wear
No chips
No dry time
Flawless mirror shine
Use with Sally Hansen LED lamp, gel base & gel top coat.

No Dbp, Toluene Or Formaldehyde Gel Nail Color Ingredients: Di-hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Hema, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Synthetic Wax, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Polysilicone-13, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Peg -12 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), D&C Red No. 33 Aluminum Lake (Ci 17200), D&C Red No. 30 Aluminum Lake (Ci 73360), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake (Ci 45410), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Carmine (Ci 75470), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)

Warning:

Do Not Apply To Damaged Or Infected Nails. Avoid Eye And Skin Contact. In Case Of Contact, Rinse With Water; If Irritation Occurs, Consult A Physician. If Swallowed, Seek Medical Attention. Use With Adequate Ventilation. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

How To Apply:

• For best results use will full range of Sally Hansen Gel Polish products.
  • Shake Bottle Vigorously Apply a thin coat (be sure to completely polish free edge of nail prior to curing).
  • Insert hand into LED light (4 fingers of each hand at a time, then thumb) and cure for 30 seconds.
  • Apply a 2nd thin coat and cure for additional 30 seconds (2nd coat will provide optimal, even color coverage).

Sally Hansen® Salon Gel Polish

Start your review of Sally Hansen® Salon Gel Polish!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Compared to the usual coats of polish this gel polish lasts longer as says the box; so you are getting what you pay for." in 4 reviews
  • "I had tried a few different colors and this one was the only one that had this "side effect"." in 1 review
  • "Bought at the dollar store works great for a very good price!" in 1 review
  • "The gel polish doesn't chip easily and is long lasting." in 1 review
  • "I got the starter kit from my hubby, best gift ever!" in 1 review
Mary B.
Cleveland, OH
Booooo! Nope nope nope! Spend the extra money to get yourself a good LED lamp. Not very many colors to select from. The brush from the polish tends to do this weird fanning thing making it difficult to get consistent coverage. It’s just bad. I gave it 2 because it will stay on the nails for 3-5 days but the top coat looses its shine quickly and the surface tends to scratch easily. Plus you will find yourself buying the base coat frequently as it seems they sell the bottle half full. Idk! I tried it for you. Don’t buy!
Priscilla M.
bakersfield
Ahh.. my wedding polish. The color was beautiful and it came out perfect in pictures! Not too bright on my tan skin. I cannot speak on how long it last because I painted them that afternoon and my dress was EXTREMELY heavy and had to hold it up most of the night that it pushed my polish back... but I am going on vacation in 2 weeks and plan on wearing this color again so I will update my review!
Tilly L.
Baraboo, WI
I definitely need more practice applying this to my nails!!! But on also loving how it feels after the application is finished. They have plenty of colors to choose from, if you want to be creative you can get small brushes to add details. The amount of time it takes makes this a day off relax at home thing, at least that's for a girl like me.
Sandra L.
Blue Island, IL
I bought the kit feels years back. I’ve purchased like 6 gel polished. I like all the polishes I’ve bought.they are pricey but it’s understandable. I usually do two coats as recommended and some how after 3 days they start chipping. I hate that. But if I just need them for a weekend this is my go to.
Timi M.
It’s really good quality, the colors are very nice and they don’t chip easily. The applicator can be a struggle for me to use around the edges of my nails and I’m a repeat user. Compared to alternatives, I would say this is better and I’d definitely recommend it to others
Miss_Kitty78 ♡.
This works well they have a good color range to pick from. They work just as well as more expensive brands. They wear well for over a week with no significant chips or breaks. I'll definitely been picking up more shades from this brand next time I'm at the drug store.
Naomi C.
this product was very fun affordable to use. I usually get my nails done at a salon but decided to try it out. It wasn’t as hard as I’d thought it be so that’s always a plus. Also my nails came out looking great, I totally recommend this product
Michele O.
Elk River, MN
Works well with my gel kit and lasts up to two weeks! Beautiful colors and affordable price. Doesn’t always last as long as other brands that I have used but for the price and options, it’s worth a try. I would recommend to others.
Lilly H.
Little Valley
Gel polishes are meant to last longer so you don’t have to constantly reapply. It’s cost effective, easy to use, and lasts a little longer than some brands. It’s not the same formula as what they use at the salon but worth the price.
Maya Q.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE. This product I have a Uv light and this makes for the perfect at home manicure. They are strong, take a lot of hard work to chip and last forever. So far every color I’ve purchased has been surprising pigmented as well.
Yvonne Y.
La Jolla, CA
How long does this last after application? Does the finish really look like gel?
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
How long does this nail polish actually last?
Madeline C.
Pawtucket, RI
I have seen this product a lot but I haven't tried it yet. Has anyone tried this? Which color did u get?
Shawna R.
How many coats does this take for a good application?