BY SALLY HANSEN

Professional salon results at home have never been so easy!
Salon quality gel nail color.
No chips, mirror shine!
Up to 2 week wear
No chips
No dry time
Flawless mirror shine
Use with Sally Hansen LED lamp, gel base & gel top coat.

No Dbp, Toluene Or Formaldehyde Gel Nail Color Ingredients: Di-hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Hema, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Synthetic Wax, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Polysilicone-13, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Peg -12 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), D&C Red No. 33 Aluminum Lake (Ci 17200), D&C Red No. 30 Aluminum Lake (Ci 73360), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake (Ci 45410), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Carmine (Ci 75470), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)

Warning:

Do Not Apply To Damaged Or Infected Nails. Avoid Eye And Skin Contact. In Case Of Contact, Rinse With Water; If Irritation Occurs, Consult A Physician. If Swallowed, Seek Medical Attention. Use With Adequate Ventilation. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

How To Apply:

• For best results use will full range of Sally Hansen Gel Polish products.
  • Shake Bottle Vigorously Apply a thin coat (be sure to completely polish free edge of nail prior to curing).
  • Insert hand into LED light (4 fingers of each hand at a time, then thumb) and cure for 30 seconds.
  • Apply a 2nd thin coat and cure for additional 30 seconds (2nd coat will provide optimal, even color coverage).

Sally Hansen® Salon Gel Polish
  • "Compared to the usual coats of polish this gel polish lasts longer as says the box; so you are getting what you pay for." in 4 reviews
  • "Bought at the dollar store works great for a very good price!" in 1 review
  • "I got the starter kit from my hubby, best gift ever!" in 1 review
  • "looks amazing lasts for a long time and doesn't smell that bad it is also not expensive at all " in 1 review
  • "The gel polish doesn't chip easily and is long lasting." in 1 review
Kadee B.
Review for: Shell We Dance, Blue My Mind, Wine Not more...
I love the colors so this gets three stars for that. Unfortunately these polishes are difficult to apply. When you put an even coat onto the nail you will notice that the polish shifts and leaves the tips of your nails without any polish. It gets worse if you do not quickly put them under the lamp. When they harden the polish at the tips pulls more leaving you with no product there. You then have to quickly apply more to the nail tips and put them back under the light. Also you do get bubbles in your nails after they harden where the polish did not stick to your nail.
Denise C.
Review for: Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish, Pat on the Black 0.14 fl oz (4 ml) more...
I really like the gel polishes because they last longer than regular nail polishes. The color is very deep and dark which I like. I think it’s works very well for its price. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
Review for: Other more...
I bought this in a deep purple color. The color was pretty and set well with my UV light but the polish started chipping the next day. Never will purchase again. It was very disappointing.
Marisa S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish, Pearls Please, Just Peachy, Polished Purple and Purple Prisms Nail Po more...
Great product I love how it puffs up at the end so if it looks a little bumpy at first don t worry it actually fills in and makes your nail look smooth! I love the coral color one i use it all the time! The polish really does glide on It last a good week and a half if your doing moderate to heavy work with your hands if you do light work you can a little more than two weeks out of this polish. And for that reason is why I give 4 stars
Kirsten G.
CLEVELAND, OH
Review for: Pink Pong more...
I tried this gel polish with low exceptions. But surprised that you do not need multiple coats and long lasting. I also own the gel starter kit and love both. I got my kit from target and love that you can pick up additional colors any time.
Erin P.
Love this product, works just like any gel manicure from the salon, lasts a little less longer but does the trick and SAVES MONEY while LOOKING THE SAME AS A MANI FROM THE SALON. Would 100% recommend buying this and will repurchase polishes when out.
logen w.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Jaded more...
FAVORITE drug store gel polish. Around 10 dollars can get from amazon or ulta. Lots of great colors. Goes on thin which is what you want for gel polishes. Stays on for two weeks and does not easily chip. Completely recommend ❤️
★Bree★ W.
Holland
Review for: Back to the Fuchsia more...
Amazing. I don't know what else to say. Half the time I get my nails done at a salon and the other half I do them myself. I get the same exact results (or better) using this product doing it myself!
Lisa R.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: Lady Luster more...
Loved this pink shade! Love that I can do my own gel mani at home! I have a mini led light and it makes doing my nails so easy. They don’t last as long as a nail salon but still longer than regular nail polish! 10/10 recommend.
Patricia W.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Pack of 1, Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish, For Teal #370 more...
Omg I love gel polishes. And Sally Hansen definitely has a great variety of cookies to choose from. Although they are kind of tough to remove at time. It's perfect for me, since I'm constantly washing my hands for work.
Yvonne Y.
La Jolla, CA
How long does this last after application? Does the finish really look like gel?
Madeline C.
Pawtucket, RI
I have seen this product a lot but I haven't tried it yet. Has anyone tried this? Which color did u get?
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
How long does this nail polish actually last?
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
I have a lot of issues with gel polish coming off on thr side. Does this polish stay well, also does it damage nail if it does?
Olivia B.
How well does this take to dry?