BY SALLY HANSEN

Professional salon results at home have never been so easy!
Salon quality gel nail color.
No chips, mirror shine!
Up to 2 week wear
No chips
No dry time
Flawless mirror shine
Use with Sally Hansen LED lamp, gel base & gel top coat.

No Dbp, Toluene Or Formaldehyde Gel Nail Color Ingredients: Di-hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Hema, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Synthetic Wax, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Polysilicone-13, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Peg -12 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), D&C Red No. 33 Aluminum Lake (Ci 17200), D&C Red No. 30 Aluminum Lake (Ci 73360), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake (Ci 45410), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Carmine (Ci 75470), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)

Warning:

Do Not Apply To Damaged Or Infected Nails. Avoid Eye And Skin Contact. In Case Of Contact, Rinse With Water; If Irritation Occurs, Consult A Physician. If Swallowed, Seek Medical Attention. Use With Adequate Ventilation. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

How To Apply:

• For best results use will full range of Sally Hansen Gel Polish products.
  • Shake Bottle Vigorously Apply a thin coat (be sure to completely polish free edge of nail prior to curing).
  • Insert hand into LED light (4 fingers of each hand at a time, then thumb) and cure for 30 seconds.
  • Apply a 2nd thin coat and cure for additional 30 seconds (2nd coat will provide optimal, even color coverage).

Sally Hansen® Salon Gel Polish
  • "Compared to the usual coats of polish this gel polish lasts longer as says the box; so you are getting what you pay for." in 4 reviews
  • "I had tried a few different colors and this one was the only one that had this "side effect"." in 1 review
  • "Bought at the dollar store works great for a very good price!" in 1 review
  • "The gel polish doesn't chip easily and is long lasting." in 1 review
  • "I got the starter kit from my hubby, best gift ever!" in 1 review
Kadee B.
I love the colors so this gets three stars for that. Unfortunately these polishes are difficult to apply. When you put an even coat onto the nail you will notice that the polish shifts and leaves the tips of your nails without any polish. It gets worse if you do not quickly put them under the lamp. When they harden the polish at the tips pulls more leaving you with no product there. You then have to quickly apply more to the nail tips and put them back under the light. Also you do get bubbles in your nails after they harden where the polish did not stick to your nail.
Lana P.
Croswell, MI
I have tried a few different colors of these gel polishes and ended up mostly frustrated by the end. The colors are beautiful but for some reason when I use this brand I have to use 3 or 4 very thin coats in order to not have streaks in my color. Usually after I put on the top coat my gel peels off after about 2 days.
Kerrie H.
I loved the idea of the gel polish without the UV light, however, after letting the polish dry for 10+minutes between coats it felt as if the coat was dry, but it would still smudge. It also took more than the recommended 2 coats to get the desired coverage.
Jackey M.
Eastvale, CA
I love having Gel Nail polish in stoke. I seem to use it more often than I should. It’s a great way to give yourself a manicure that will last weeks. It even looks like it’s done at a salon. The price is just right and it pays for itself with 1 use. Highly recommended to those that are trying to save
Rachel B.
I love this product!!! Its super easy to apply and actually lasts longer than the applications with the lights. It goes on super smooth and dries pretty quickly. It usually lasts about a week with minimal chipping. Regular polish lasts only a day or 2.
April B.
Wichita, KS
By far my favorite nail polish ever!! I got mine at Walmart for about $8 & boy was it worth it. Normally I stick to cheap nail polishes but I’m glad I picked this one up. It’s very pigmented, only needs 2 costs, not super runny, and lasts so long!! Normally my nail polish will start to chip within a few days but this one didn’t chip for about 2 weeks!!! Definitely would recommend this product if you want good nail polish lol. It will save you a lot of money if you go to the nail salon regularly!!
Gabriela T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is by far my favorite gel kit. I got this kit for Christmas and I absolutely love it. The polish lasts two weeks, without chipping! I do think the price for the polishes are a bit high, however it really does last a long time!
Charleah T.
Brunswick, OH
I have a gel light, and I often (and almost exclusively) purchase this brand! The gel lasts so great and their three-step polish system ensures your nails won’t chip. A plus is these are so easy to pickup at any drug store!
Denise D.
I really like the gel polishes because they last longer than regular nail polishes. The color is very deep and dark which I like. I think it’s works very well for its price. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Michaela P.
Aliceville
I have the Sally Hansen Gel Kit and it came with base coat, top coat and the colored gel polish and I love it. Gel manicure’s at home!! The kit at my local drugstore was $60 but when you add up what you spend at a nail shop every 2-3 weeks, buying the kit is way cheaper and worth it. I love this gel polish, it’s good, last a long time, self levels and it’s pigmented! I left a 4 star rating because the gel polish that comes in the kit are small bottles. Would be nice to get full size bottles
Yvonne Y.
La Jolla, CA
How long does this last after application? Does the finish really look like gel?
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
How long does this nail polish actually last?
Madeline C.
Pawtucket, RI
I have seen this product a lot but I haven't tried it yet. Has anyone tried this? Which color did u get?
Shawna R.
How many coats does this take for a good application?
Chrisanna W.
Is this nsil polish long lasting?