Sally Hansen® Salon French Mani Insta-Gel Strips Kit

by Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen® Salon Insta Gel Strips™ French Mani 460 Good as Gold.
New.
Up to 2 week wear.
Chip resistant.
Mirror shine.
Must use with mini led lamp.
Contains: 16 gel polish strips & tips, 0.14 fl oz /4.0 ml gel top coat, 2 nail cleanser pads, cuticle stick, file & buffer, instruction sheet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Salon French Mani Insta-Gel Strips Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Alma MI
They’re hard to use and time consuming to put on, and they leave your nails looking messy and uneven.
little rock
Pretty impressed with how long this gel lasted. It was shiny and hard like a professional job.
Charles town , WV
Really cool set to do the nail, I love gel because it last more than normal polish color.
Phoenix, AZ
These last literally weeks with no chipping or lifting best polish strips I’ve used yet
Mission
I love the salon French mani kit it’s so easy to use and it beats going to the salon
Vancouver, BC
These nail strips are the best invention ever! I can’t find these in stores anymore, and have tried many other brands, which don’t compare. Sally polish strips are easy to apply, the strips are flexible and thin enough so they mold perfectly smooth over the nail and last for two weeks or more! And the big bonus, there’s no waiting for your polish to dry! Tip: if you wear gel polish or gel/acrylic nails regularly and want to give your nails a break these are a great idea! Your nails can still look amazing and have some protection as well!
Courtright , ON
They did what they were supposed to do but I wasn’t much of a fan cause it wasn’t my cup of tea per day don’t really find it much help just as long of a job as if I had done it free hand plus these things stuck to my hand while was doing this as well so found in pointless to be Frank n honest sadly hope they have improved since I used them
Toronto (GTA)
I got this product from the local drugstore. I find it a little tricky to use. You have to trim the strips and make sure that it fits your nail carefully. Other wise it looks real. But it does not last long.
Longchamps
Amazing product! It's really helpful to help you get an express perfecto manicure. I know it's expensive, but believe me it's worth it. The only problem i found was the long time It took todo dry completly. I bought It at a local drugstore, and i'd definitely buy It again.
hagersville
This was a cute little product. Easy and fun to use. They turn out pretty decent for doing them yourself and not paying an arm and a leg at a salon.

Looking for your answer?