Sally Hansen Salon Formula Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Alma Rosa M.Sally Hansen Salon Formula Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Maryna R.Sally Hansen Salon Formula Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Shevy B.

BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Polish Remover

Sally Hansen®.
Salon formula.
For sensitive & artificial nails.
Fast acting.
Nail polish remover.
With vitamin E & chamomile.
8 fl oz 236.5ml.

Buy on Jet.com
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and every
Missy S.
I feel like this is great for home use. But I also think salon strength isn't exactly true as what they use in a salon seems to work better than this. Certainly smells like salons do though. I gave 4 stars because it seemed to leave a polish residue which I don't like and really dried my cuticles which I expected to a degree but not quite like it did
Lauren M.
Maple Shade, NJ
Perfect. Takes the polish right off nails, skin, no problem. No matter how many layers. Sometimes I have an issue with other polish removers not taking the polish off and that's just aggravating and time consuming. I always reach for this when I'm doing nails.
Dayna D.
Inverness
This is my favorite nail polish remover by far. A little bit of the product goes a long way, which is what you want in a nail polish remover. In addition, it easily removes even the toughest bits of polish that often are seemingly impossible to get rid of.
Megan A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Great nail polish remover. Like most nail polish you have to scrub it off this works way easier and is found at a fair price at any Wal-Mart or convinent store. I recommend this nail polish remover to anyone who doesn’t like to sit and scrub their nails
Caity B.
OKC
This is a decent nail polish remover. It gets the job done but leaves your skin feeling a little dry. Next time I will opt for the moisturizing/vitamin formula. The price is terrific and affordable and the product can be found anywhere.
Olivia B.
crystal
This nail polish removed works really well! It takes off all of the polish really quickly and leaves the nail feeling refreshed. I like it because it doesn’t dry out he cuticles after use, but it does have a very strong alcohol scent.
Courtney F.
cambridge
Great nail polish remover! Everyone in my family has it. Very inexpensive and easy to use. It doesn't smell very good but that's how it is with any nail polish remover. But this product really does get every bit of nail polish off.
✨Sarah M.
clarksville
I have tried many nail polish removers but none that do the job like this one. This one quickly removes all nail polish so I don't have to continually soak them. If I'm in a rush to redo my nails this is a time saver for sure.
Jenni G.
Little Rock , AR
Works pretty good. I hate the smell of all nail polish removers but this one isn’t quite as strong. I don’t paint my nails often so I can’t attest to frequent usage of this, but it has worked great when I have used it.
Ashley O.
Hinesville, GA
Where can you buy this besides Walmart?