Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips - HeartBreaker uploaded by Jhonnatan V.

BY SALLY HANSEN

It's easy to get a salon effect any time, any place. It wears like nail polish because it is nail polish. No dry time, so you re ready to go. see more...

Claire W.
Claire W.
These are fun to use and offer a really detailed nail look without the hassle of going to a salon. They also don't cost nearly as much as a salon trip either. They don't has as long as they say; mine usually start peeling in about 3-4 days. They're good for special occasions though!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These things are impossible! Am i the only one that has a problem using these??? I mean I finally just gave up and cut little designs from the strips and attached them to my wet nail polish instead of using them like the directions tell you... Probably wont buy again
Autumn E.
Autumn E.
These are so neat! instead of spending a fortune at a salon, I use these bad boys to do my nails at home. usually, I can't even do my left hand normally haha but with these, I can easily get a beautiful manicure at home!!!!
kitty B.
kitty B.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i didnt really have high expectations for this but i wanted to try it it chips so easily and you have to file away the excess i just did not like it and its kind of expensive for a drugstore product
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are ok. They take a long time to apply and you have to be patient. I don't find that they last more than 5 days until they start looking nasty. They are really fun to use for a special event, but I wouldn't by then very often for they are expensive for something that is so temporary.
Angelica V.
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
These things are suppose to be easier to use then nail polish, well it isn't. I tried this on myself and they sucked. I tried them on my niece and they didn't work either. I finally used them on a friend and I was able to get them off but they come off easily too. Not worth spending your money
Jhonnatan V.
Jhonnatan V.
N Hollywood, CA
Compared to other product nail stickers that Sally Hansen have in the collection, I gm found this quite strange because the whole texture of the stickers is different materials from the one I previous use, this one is flicker and it only stay on the nail surface 3-4 days. It's easier to fall out but the result is very pretty with is eye catching design.
NATASHA S.
NATASHA S.
Stockton, CA
THESE SUCK. THEY DO NOT STAY ON. THEY ARE DRY THEY DO NOT STRETCH TO FIT NAIL. I PREFER REVLON BRAND NAIL STRIPS.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I followed the instructions and still had a hard time getting these to adhere to my nails. Not worth it to me. One set I got must have been old or expired because they were dry and brittle and just crumbled.
Sheryl M.
Sheryl M.
Racine, WI
I never have good luck with these things. They peel up and in my opinion just look cheesy. I much more prefer nail tattoos.
Seidy M.
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
Is it a polish or stickers?