BY SALLY HANSEN

Cass L.
Cass L.
I tried these multiple times and they never seem to work as advertised. They are very difficult to use and I stopped trying all together because they are EXTREMELY difficult. Maybe they will be easier for someone else but I will never buy again.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Rochester, NY
I hate that I hate these but they're a pain in the butt. Super cute however since I have small nails I spend a great deal of time trimming the strips and then even after a top coat they end up peeling off in the shower.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Dillsburg, PA
Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips are a fun easy way to spruce up you nails for a special occasion. They wear well and are a quick transformation for unsightly nails.
Delcy P.
Delcy P.
I bought for a special occasion I was going to. I expected them to go on perfectly because no one stopped talking about them but it turned out not to be easy at all to put on.
Winifred D.
Winifred D.
Austin, TX
These are very difficult to use. I have tried multiple times, but they always bubble or crease or slip, and they never cover the whole nail.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Marysville, WA
These are super easy to spot and look like real Polish I really like them they found peel though
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Hard to put on the first time but if u want something fast and fun on your nails this is go to !
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
Middletown, NJ
I love the nail strips from Sally Hansen! They stay on for a long time and look amazing! I do recommend putting a clear top coat over them after you apply to give it extra shine and help it stay on for longer.
ELLIOT W.
ELLIOT W.
I tried these in the summer and the where a huge pain to work and there where beyond to many steps not a good experience but great color and pattern choices
Danika G.
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
I love these things. They are so fun and make doing your nails so much easier. I like designs so this is a go to for me.