BY SALLY HANSEN #5 in Nail Art

Get instant salon effects. No dry time Sally Knows nails are the best accessory. Now, Sally makes it easy to get a salon effect any time, any place. It wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish. No dry time, so you’re ready to go. Application...

Reviews (1984)
Kaitlin R.
When you don't have time or you don't feel like painting your nails, these things are a lifesaver. I have used these on many occasions when I had a party or something to go to and didn't feel like painting my nails or didn't know what color, etc. I usually purchase these at cvs or Walgreens and they are decently priced. It says they can last up to a certain amount of days and I can say that they definitely do!! I was very impressed with how easy they were to apply and how long they lasted. I would recommend these and will purchase more in the future
Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
This review is for Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail strips in general, not this particular color. I love that these strips are thin and so easy to apply. They stretch on the nail so you don't get bubbling or lifting like you would with thicker strips (eg, Jamberry). And they tear easily so no need to file or trim them either.

The only thing I didn't like is that the unused strips dry out. I haven't been able to find a convenient, airtight way to store any unused strips. I like to mix and match strips, but since these dry out fast I can't really do that.

I know these are discontinued, so if anyone knows of another strip that is thin and easy to use like these, please let me know!
Alisha C.
Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

This is a whole display of sally Hansen nail products. I like their nail polish quite a bit they have many colors and unique things that you can add onto your nails. I highly recommend anybody to try out their nail polish 💅
Cyan M.
Tallahassee, FL
These are super fun! They come in so many ranges of patterns and colors! I used to use these all days time but I have since switched back to good ol' nail polish. Theu don't seem to last more than  4 days on me (and I'm not to rough with my hands). I would use these if I was going to an event or if they had a pattern that i couldn't do myself.  I feel like they are also not ask small hand friendly as they should be (or maybe i just have too small of baby hands LOL). They're a bit of hassle to put on and they have a bit of smell of nail polish to them ( duh!). I would also do this on a rainy day.
Kay M.
Omaha, NE
Tried this product a day I was in a rush a needed to quickly get my nails painted then a simple opi Matte & place the design on.... & I was done. I bought it at my local Walgreens. However I've also found it at Walmart where i found it for a 2nd time. I've used it twice. Great for something quick & no time to go to get a professional mani/pedi design. I have a close friend who swear by this product. It's surprisingly not bad. Worth a try.
adiktive n.
i did one nail so i could see how long it lasted after i washed dishes with hot water ... i had nail polish under so im assuming it worked as a base but it did stay through the hot water process... peels off quick and also brought up my under polish ... it be good for a quick night out this only cuts off drying time
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these! I’m sad they’re discontinued (I believe). They work SO WELL — better than any other nail stickers I’ve come across. The patterns are so cute, too. They last about 10 days, which is really great. The only thing is they’re kind of hard to get off.
sara G.
Berkeley, CA
Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE these nail stickers! I am a mom of 2 and having these nail polish strips handy is the best thing that ever happened to my manicure regimen. Whenever I have important meetings or events to go to, instead of spending $40 on gel manicures I just grab these and I'm set. I love mixing and matching the different designs and the fact that they are accessible and reasonably priced. Not to mention it only takes a good 10 minutes and Im done.
Ebony H.
These things are trash! They should just make them for kids! They do not apply well and they are not cost friendly. I have noticed here lately that you can sometimes find them in the Dollar Tree.
Audrey Z.
Orange, CA
I found a glitter one and it was perfect for my trip they last for about a week and are so easy to put on read the instructions and follow them because it will help Sally Hansen is a good go to brand and I would buy again
Annie D.
Will they be fine if you nails are too wide or smaller than the strips or do they have to be the same size?
Diana Q.
How do these compare to Jamberry? dianaquiett.jamberrynails.net
Christina B.
I heard a bit about this... is it any good?
Amber T.
Do these work like jamburry nails?
Mackenzie B.
How easy is it to apply and how long do they last?

back