BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Art

Get instant salon effects. No dry time Sally Knows nails are the best accessory. Now, Sally makes it easy to get a salon effect any time, any place. It wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish. No dry time, so you’re ready to go. Application...

Celia S.
Very easy to apply. Stay on longer without base coat. Better quality than Cocomo strips. The price has gone down since they first came out, so they are a great value.
Alisha C.
Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

This is a whole display of sally Hansen nail products. I like their nail polish quite a bit they have many colors and unique things that you can add onto your nails. I highly recommend anybody to try out their nail polish 💅
adiktive n.
i did one nail so i could see how long it lasted after i washed dishes with hot water ... i had nail polish under so im assuming it worked as a base but it did stay through the hot water process... peels off quick and also brought up my under polish ... it be good for a quick night out this only cuts off drying time
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these! I’m sad they’re discontinued (I believe). They work SO WELL — better than any other nail stickers I’ve come across. The patterns are so cute, too. They last about 10 days, which is really great. The only thing is they’re kind of hard to get off.
Ebony H.
Birmingham, AL
These things are trash! They should just make them for kids! They do not apply well and they are not cost friendly. I have noticed here lately that you can sometimes find them in the Dollar Tree.
Audrey Z.
Sacramento , CA
I found a glitter one and it was perfect for my trip they last for about a week and are so easy to put on read the instructions and follow them because it will help Sally Hansen is a good go to brand and I would buy again
Katelyn A.
Springfield, MO
For the price, these nail wraps aren’t bad. I typically like Sally Hansen products. I have tried these in the past and wasn’t a fan but found this one on sale and gave it another go. I read the directions a couple times and viola! I really like the way they turned out and I would definitely get more.
Kelly M.
Alto, MI
Found this is my nail polish box today. I have had them for quite awhile but never used them because I didn't have the time. Decided to try them out today. The application process was so easy! The only additional tool I used was a pair of scissors to trim off excess on the top. All you have to do is peel off packing, place on nail and rub. I am excited to see how well they wear.
Abbie P.
These are great for anyone without the skill to paint nails, or who just want a cute nail art look easily. I am not a first time user and I still love them. There are only pros to this product. I would buy these again.
Julia L.
Woodhaven
I think these are my all time favorite nail thingys!!! I can do both hands and both feet with one box!! The best part is they stay on for weeks!! At least two guaranteed! And I am generally pretty hard on my nails with 4 kids, I’m constantly washing my hands, and scrubbing stains, so I prefer these to traditional polish. Best. Product. Ever. 🙌🏼 ❤️
Annie D.
Will they be fine if you nails are too wide or smaller than the strips or do they have to be the same size?
Amber T.
Do these work like jamburry nails?
Diana Q.
How do these compare to Jamberry? dianaquiett.jamberrynails.net
Christina B.
I heard a bit about this... is it any good?
Ritu S.