Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

$4.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

Get instant salon effects. No dry time Sally Knows nails are the best accessory. Now, Sally makes it easy to get a salon effect any time, any place. It wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish. No dry time, so you’re ready to go. Application...

I have short nails, how do these work on smaller nails and how do they actually look?Do you have like bumps due to having made them fit your nail?
How long do these typically last ? I'm thinking of switching to this instead of doing designs myself.
Does the nails fall off easily?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoGarden City
I rate these with 3 stars. I've purchased these at Walmart once i really thought they would stay on for a while long. I would recommend these for a one day use special event. The peel off pretty fast. I would only purchase these for a one time event.
2 years agoblythewood
I love everything about this drink however, I will give you some options for mixer to go along with it spice it up a little . but overall great drink it doesn't give me a headache after drinking so that's always the great think. keep up the good work
2 years ago
These are so easy to use and I love all of the many colors and designs that there is to choose from. The only thing is make sure you are wearing gloves when you wash dishes because they do peel. But that's with every manicure. Overall great product.
2 years ago
If you have time to put these on and shape them, they are generally very good looking nails afterwards. If you are in a time crunch, don't use them! Otherwise they will look fantastic and they stay on very well if given the right amount of attention.
3 years agoQuito
These easy to apply nail polish strips come in an array of styles including solid color glitters and neons for those of us looking for a zero dry time, on-the-go manicure solution.
3 years agoLong Branch, NEw jersey
Sticker nails are not great because it is noticeably artificial. Additionally the stickers did not match my nails and it became a sticky mess. However I do see some people wearing them and they look just fine.
4 years agocalgary, ab, AB
These are great! They are pretty easy to apply, but you do have to take your time. Once their on, I never had one chip on me for about 2 weeks. Seal with a top coat, and you're set.
4 years agoEl Mirage, AZ
They stick well and look great on the nail!! They are great for people who are too lazy to do their nails or just plain out don't want to. I rather use these than painting my nails because it is much easier and quicker to do.
4 years agoChicago , IL
These things are suppose to be easier to use then nail polish, well it isn't. I tried this on myself and they sucked. I tried them on my niece and they didn't work either. I finally used them on a friend and I was able to get them off but they come off easily too. Not worth spending your money
2 years agoPoland, OH
These are awesome! I use them on my toes since I get my fingernails professionally done. They are so easy to use, and you don't have to worry about drying time. They come in cool patterns that would take forever to paint on. They last till you take them off if you use a clear coat on top.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...