Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

$4.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Get instant salon effects. No dry time Sally Knows nails are the best accessory. Now, Sally makes it easy to get a salon effect any time, any place. It wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish. No dry time, so you’re ready to go. Application...

I have short nails, how do these work on smaller nails and how do they actually look?Do you have like bumps due to having made them fit your nail?
How long do these typically last ? I'm thinking of switching to this instead of doing designs myself.
Does the nails fall off easily?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoIpswich, MA
I used the leopard print ones as soon as they first came out. They were so easy to put on and lasted quite a long time. I was expecting it to be more difficult to place, but I was mistaken. These were very trendy and such a perfect touch to my outfit. I loved them so much, I told many other people about them! So easy to put on, that I used them at lunch break one day.
a month agoTampa, FL
These are so much fun and really easy to use. If you’re wanting to do something fun to your nails but don’t have the time for a manicure or patience to wait for polish to dry, these are for you! Any time I use these I always get compliments.
2 months ago
I put these on my nails on a Friday afternoon around 4 and they lasted very well throughout the weekend. They took about 30 minutes to apply. By the following Monday night they did start to chip a little on the edge and corner of my nails; but the chipping was not very noticeable and very minimal compared to a regular polish that would have chipped the next day. I personally don't care as much what my nails look like during the week but I like them to look nice when I do things on the weekends. I wound up keeping them on until I put another pair on the following Friday. Some of my nails were definitely chipped but my thumb nails still looked pretty good. To save money these are absolutely perfect for what I wanted them for. I am definitely going to try more colors and use them often.
7 days agoBoiling Spgs, SC
These are wonderful. They fit my nails well and they come in a verity of patterns and solid colors. They last about a week for me. They are actual strips of dry nail polish and they work well with an extra top coat.
8 hours agoChapin, SC
These were a very neat idea and they have cute designs, but unfortunately they don’t work that well. It was hard to get them on even and without air bubbles. They also peeled off very easily. Will never repurchase.
3 months agoCarrollton, GA
I’ve used these Sally Hansen polish strips for YEARS, and am still OBSESSED! When I don’t want to bother with a long set of acrylics, a LOT of the time, I’ll just grab a pack of these, and call it a day. SO EASY to apply. Anyone can do it. And as long as you apply them correctly (as the instructions suggest) these should last you well over a week! I actually wore my last set for 2.5 weeks before deciding to soak my nails in acetone to remove. They were still on my nails very well after 2.5 weeks. I was honestly shocked! If you see these, I would definitely pick them up!
2 months agoTALLAHASSEE, FL
Not sure if it's the product or the user with the issue. I have short thin nails to begin with. I'm sure if they were longer and thicker it would be easier for the strip to bond around the edge of the nail. Instead it just kinda stopped short on my finger. Great if you're letting your nails heal but still need to cover them up. But I picked a color that I could touchup myself at home.
a month agoPhiladelphia
I tried this product a few times and I can't say I'm a huge fan. They were super easy to apply and there wasn't a dry time which I really liked. What I didn't like about this product was sometimes they stayed on your nails really well and other times they fell off within the hour. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who wants a manicure that's going to last
3 months agoMinneapolis, MN
Cheap, pretty easy to apply, great way to get colors and patterns that are complicated or you can't do yourself. It can be a challenge to sit there and file the extra off each nail and adds a ton of time to the "Convenience" side of this product, and I find it will just peel off all at once and suddenly you have nails with no polish on them!
25 days ago
I love saley Hansen’s products overall but these are pretty good for when i don’t feel like doing my nails my self just stick ‘em fix em up and your good to go and they last a decent amount of time to say the least and I’ve received many compliments including that they look like they’re not even stickers !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...