MakeupNail CareNail Art Kits & AccessoriesSally Hansen
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

by Sally Hansen

Get instant salon effects. No dry time Sally Knows nails are the best accessory. Now, Sally makes it easy to get a salon effect any time, any place. It wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish. No dry time, so you’re ready to go. Application...

Has anyone ever tried these? How long do they last? If you do dishes would they come off? Would you recommend nail polish over stickers?
How easy is the application process? Do these stickers go on smooth?
Are these a viable alternative for going to the salon and getting your nails painted? And how long do they last?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips!
How would you rate this product?
North Olmsted, OH
Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips uploaded by Jackie K.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are my favorite ones yet. I absolutely love the color and the designs you can’t go wrong when choosing these definitely a wonderful product worth every penny
Jacksonville, FL
Are they cute? Yes for sure! However they pretty much fail after an hour of using them. I guess they aren't built for long wear and that is fine but I can even go on a night out with out it peeling off after washing my hands. Maybe I expect to much out of them. IT stinks because they have amazing designs.
Montebello, CA
I love buying nail wraps that are unique, a design or color that isn't common and you can't do quickly. These nail wraps are perfect because they are unique in design and very fast to put on, lasts about a week and a half if applied correctly.
Abbeville, LA
These are cool, my daughter and I love doing them together. Fun and inexpensive way to have some QT. Will definitely buyagain
It's for some people but not me. I have seen some people wear this and it looks really cute but I really don't like them. I think they are to much of a hassle to make them look perfect and for a girl like me who does some yard work and cooking. They come off to easily. In my opinion either use press on, just paint your nails. Or bite the bullet and save up for a salon acrylics or gel will last much longer than these.
Winston, GA
I Absolutely love these!!!!! No mess which is great since I have 3 kids running through the house constantly. no drying time is also a plus, and the Color last 2x as long as regular polish!
Dallas, TX
They came out really good. I was satisfied i would buy them again there really easy and not time consuming.
Dallas, GA
These are kind if difficult to apply especially applying them yourself to your alternate hand. But the result is cute!
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These nail wraps are so easy to use and the actually last longer than my non gel manicures. I love the styles they have but it's pretty obvious it's not a traditional manicure
Yakima, WA
1,080 reviews
Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips uploaded by Melissa B.
When I do my nails again I will use these stickers I love the design on them. I just need color to go with them. Any suggestions?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...