BY SALLY HANSEN #5 in Nail Art

Get instant salon effects. No dry time Sally Knows nails are the best accessory. Now, Sally makes it easy to get a salon effect any time, any place. It wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish. No dry time, so you’re ready to go. Application...

Reviews (1985)
Alisha C.
Sally Hansen® Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

This is a whole display of sally Hansen nail products. I like their nail polish quite a bit they have many colors and unique things that you can add onto your nails. I highly recommend anybody to try out their nail polish 💅
adiktive n.
i did one nail so i could see how long it lasted after i washed dishes with hot water ... i had nail polish under so im assuming it worked as a base but it did stay through the hot water process... peels off quick and also brought up my under polish ... it be good for a quick night out this only cuts off drying time
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these! I’m sad they’re discontinued (I believe). They work SO WELL — better than any other nail stickers I’ve come across. The patterns are so cute, too. They last about 10 days, which is really great. The only thing is they’re kind of hard to get off.
Ebony H.
These things are trash! They should just make them for kids! They do not apply well and they are not cost friendly. I have noticed here lately that you can sometimes find them in the Dollar Tree.
Audrey Z.
Orange , CA
I found a glitter one and it was perfect for my trip they last for about a week and are so easy to put on read the instructions and follow them because it will help Sally Hansen is a good go to brand and I would buy again
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
I don't know what these nail strips are, but; I can say they save a lot, and I do mean a lot of time and money using these guys ( Thanks Sally product makers). I didn't know quite what to expect wen my daughter had me buy them for her, to be perfectly honest, I did not know what they were, or had any inclination as to what she was talking about: and when I saw them, I was like, yea, I think I'd better let her try them first.
Amanda L.
These used to be very popular a few years ago, but I still love them. They have some really great patterns that I would never be able to do my hand. They are really easy to apply and I usually use a topcoat to make them last even longer!
Crystal P.
San Antonio, TX
I love these nail wraps, they are so fun and easy to use! I am terrible about letting my nails dry so they are typically smudged or peeling by the next day. These are great because that doesn't happen. They are dry and adhere immediately. There are also a ton of cute designs and colors. It makes it look like I've gotten a manicure without all of the hassle and having to wait for them to dry.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
I do my own nails at home and this product is something I really enjoy using. It’s perfect when I need to add a little bling on one finger or a lot of bling on the whole hand. Good at staying in place and not coming off. Also a lot to choose from, you’re bound to find a color or colors you like. Definitely recommend. These are so great for adding little accents to your manicure. The wheels turn making it super easy to pop out the color and shape you want without dumping the whole thing and mixing them up together.
Kelly M.
Kentwood, MI
Found this is my nail polish box today. I have had them for quite awhile but never used them because I didn't have the time. Decided to try them out today. The application process was so easy! The only additional tool I used was a pair of scissors to trim off excess on the top. All you have to do is peel off packing, place on nail and rub. I am excited to see how well they wear.
Annie D.
Will they be fine if you nails are too wide or smaller than the strips or do they have to be the same size?
Amber T.
Do these work like jamburry nails?
Diana Q.
How do these compare to Jamberry? dianaquiett.jamberrynails.net
Christina B.
I heard a bit about this... is it any good?
Ritu S.