Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips 480 I Love Lacey - 16 CT uploaded by Del T.

BY SALLY HANSEN #4 in Nail Tools

Sally Hansen® Salon Effects™ 480 I Love Lacey Real Nail Polish Strips.
Lasts up to 10 days.
No dry time.
Peel & apply.
Remove with polish remover.
Fits all nails.
Cuticle stick, mini file & buffer.
16 nail polish strips. see more...

Delacia H.
Kentucky
Love Sally Hansen Salon Impacts and they will last me for 3 weeks and after that I just need to take them off in light of the fact that my nail has become out excessively. Simple to expel with nail clean remover. I always get compliments about my nails wherever I go. Nobody can trust I do them myself. They look each expert. My exclusive proposal is take as much time as is needed when you are applying them. This is my main event to make them keep going for so long: Swab your nails with nail clean remover (regardless of the possibility that you don't have any clean on), push fingernail skin back, shape nails, smooth out any edges, and so forth (just utilize #1 and 2 if utilizing a nail trim board), open bundle and lay out your sizes first before beginning, wash your hands, swab your nails again with remover at that point apply as coordinated. I will more often than not put one thin layer of INM topcoat on my nails a short time later then reapply coats each 3-4 days or something like that (occasional more
Danielle F.
East norriton, PA
I've used a ton of different brands of the strips but Sally is the only one that lasted! I like that the packet will come with two little packets inside- one for each hand. I actually cut them in half and use one packet for each manicure. They're definitely long enough if you're someone like me who has short nail beds and therefore short nails. They are easy to put on and don't require heat like some brands. They usually last about a week- though I have on occasion put a layer of clear topcoat polish over them and gotten two weeks out of them. Easy to use, great results, and not crazy expensive. Definitely a win.
Chloe O.
Odenton, MD
This product is great!! The designs are adorable and super fun! The cons I have about this product are that the application process is slightly difficult to put on. Plus, the stickers started chipping for me in at least two days. Although there are cons there are pros. I got a lot of compliments on my. Nails and the designs are cute!! Would recommend to anyone who is not always using their hands
Del T.
Bronx, NY
I like this but you have to be very careful when applying it. I always buy these types of nail polish just in case I'm in a pinch for time. I buy these for $1.50 at this small discount store in my neighborhood. The best way to use this is with a gel topcoat and curing it. Then it'll last you up to 3 weeks.
Hailey A.
Marshall, TX
These did not work for me. I don't know what it is, but I always find them peeling of after the first 30+ minutes of wearing them. The prints are super pretty but quality is not so pretty. They're on the expensive side so that was another down fall for me.
Breana B.
Kingsville
I absolutely adore Sally Hansen, when it comes to nails and nail polish you can never go wrong with Sally. Now with the wraps it makes applying beautiful and fun styles that much more fun and hassel free. This particular nail wrap is a beautiful color combination or red and black that give off fun sexy yet the elegance for any occasion.
Sarah J.
Lebanon, MO
I love the idea of polish strips. Quick to put on, no drying try, lasts for a while. The problem for me is the shape of my nail beds, they are very long and narrow. I had a hard time finding different strips that would actually fit and were not too wide. I know for others these work really well, it's just not something that I can use.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
I love the nail polish strips by Sally Hansen and how easy they are to apply. Pros are that they last longer than regular polish and give you different design options that many of us couldn't do by free-hand. The only con would be they are pricey for one time wear. I've managed to find them on sale or clearance many times. Would recommend.
Lindsay Y.
Newport, PA
I have only ever use this product once or twice. I wouldn't necessarily say that they are quality but I wouldn't rate them at a five-star either. I found it quite difficult to apply these. And when I finally could apply them I didn't find that they lasted very long. Often times chipping or just coming off in general.
Christin A.
Gibson, NC
I love Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips! They are so affordable, and compared to other brands, they last longer and are more appealing designs! The strips are very easy to apply on your nails and look stunning. It's such a great way to have your nails looking flawless with less time and effort!