Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips 460 Queen Of The Jungle - 16 CT

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen® 460 Queen of the Jungle Salon Effects™ Real Nail Polish Strips.
Lasts up to 10 days.
No dry time.
Peel & apply.
Remove with polish remover.
Fits all nails.
16 nail polish strips.
Cuticle stick, mini file, buffer. see more...

• How do these compare to Jamberry? dianaquiett.jamberrynails.net2 Answers
  • I heard a bit about this... is it any good?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jackie W.
Indianapolis, IN
These are pretty terrible. I received a free pack once, so I figured I would give them a shot. They tended to peel up on the edges to the point where dirt and debris could get under them. They also weren't the cleanest to apply as you kind of had to cut the sides/length down to fit your nail size. The available patters are pretty mediocre too.
Nilo A.
Glendale, AZ
They are not that bad if you want a lazy look. But I would not suggest it if you want to have something nice on your nails that would wow people. The application process those seem easy but for people that lack long nails (like my self who was born with tiny nails lol).
Roxanna T.
San Juan, TX
I love these little stickers, they're easy to put on but a little difficult to take off the excess and make it look nice, none the less it's easier and faster then painting your nails
Melissa B.
Not a very big fan of these nail strips, I do not like that they don't apply evenly! I have tried using them three different times and they look very messy.
Keila S.
These worked great for me. I had no trouble applying them and then a put a top coat to make them even shinier and more long lasting.
Meleah G.
I liked the idea of these, but they are super hard to work with and smell awful! Plus once you open them, the rest are wasted!
Haley D.
Nancy, KY
These really worked a whole lot better than I thought they would! And I really like how they come in so many colorful options
melissa e.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love using these! especially when my nails look bad and I don't have the money to go to the salon just sticker them on!
Lamberta G.
Old Bridge, NJ
This is a pretty good way to get really cool nail designs without having to go to a salon or spend hours on your nails.
Caroline D.
You cant go wrong with anything Sally hansen. I bought these before and they work great for the cost.
Christina B.
I heard a bit about this... is it any good?
Diana Q.
How do these compare to Jamberry? dianaquiett.jamberrynails.net