Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips 450 Brattlesnake - 16 CT uploaded by Joanna W.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen® 450 Brattlesnake Salon Effects™ Real Nail Polish Strips.
Lasts up to 10 days.
No dry time.
Peel & apply.
Remove with polish remover.
Fits all nails 16 nail polish strips.
Cuticle stick, mini file & buffer. see more...

Madeline G.
Madeline G.
Wakefield, MA
I was very skeptical of these at first, but tried them anyway because I was curious. They take a little finesse, but they look great when they're done and mine have lasted about a week and I am always washing my hands and using them. I'm very impressed!
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Nail polish strips work well for a lot of people. They do not for me. My nails aer not flat and the strips just don't go on right. They seem nice enough but not being able to use them is a bummer.
Joan L.
Joan L.
My teenage daughter enjoys doing different things to her nails . And having girls day and doing everyone's nails . This helps them be artistic .
bye b.
bye b.
Really easy to put on stays in long even if you wash dishes it wont come off love this product
Angela K.
Angela K.
Bedford, IN
I personally don't feel these stick and stay on the nails long enough. At least not for as long as advertised even when properly put on. I would say they are okay to use for a one night event or a weekend event.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Madison, WI
These nail polish strips are the best on the market. They're actually sticky, and don't require a hairdryer to put into place. Plus, lots of design options!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
They're cute, but I wish they come out with more strips. I can never find one that I just absolutely love.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I love these. I'm in the gym and lot and they don't chip like nail polisb. They last a long time.
carsten t.
carsten t.
Glendale, AZ
I would say this product comes out pretty but then it will start to peel off and look fake or like paper after a little while
Chiquita  j.
Chiquita j.
Atlanta, GA
Ive tried these a few time but it didn't work that well so i don't like. It could be me for not knowing how to use.